NEW HEAD COACH: Rex Ryan! It's Official!

KDIGGZ

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yiu made that up Kelly! LOL

Rex has been very available to all since the minute the season ended. Blank didn't want him and no one else jumped in.

Obviously it's not everyone. You really haven't been following if you ddint know that the Falcons were perceived as best job and Rex was favorite. We don't know what happened Blank lost his mother this week and was out of the picture.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000448364/article/rex-ryan-leads-top-nine-headcoaching-candidates

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2014/12/29/top-coaching-candidates-for-nfl-openings/21023535/

@viccarucci: The #Bills have "every intention" of keeping DC Jim Schwartz, just told by high-ranking team source.

@viccarucci: Told despite different def philosophy, Ryan would be OK w keeping Schwartz as DC bc he "wants to win." Who's running D "doesn't matter."

Stayin'

Love it

Damn. I don't have a personal issue with Rex, but I cannot comprehend why a defensive coach was the guy for this team. Fingers crossed for an elite OC and for Rex to take on more of a "game manager" position, letting his co-ordinators run their own shows, whilst keeping Schwartz. It's working for Garrett in Dallas.

Go Bills!

Edit: just saw the Greg Roman news and am now a very happy camper. That's an elite staff!

Edited by VanCity

This will be an interesting year. Good or bad the Bills will no longer be ignored by the media. I never thought Ryan would want to come to Buffalo. Pegula made this happen.

Would have to agree that Pegula was the difference maker on this one

The thing that bothers me the most is we have a really talented team that was likely going to make the playoffs next year anyway. Now this worthless sack of crap is gonna get credit for it.

Can't wait to hear this fat POS run his mouth off all the time.

Sorry, but he's not a Buffalo type of guy who's humble with working class roots/mentality. He's a "I'm better than everyone else" type of guy.

Because the "working class" types have worked so well the past 15 years. Get over yourself.

Also, we as Bills fans were told Marrone changed the culture. LOL. THIS is a culture change!

Go Bills!

So as you trash the next head coach of the Bills and say he is destined for failure, that's what you're doing?

Faithful and supportive indeed.

(I've gotta stop feeding this troll, i know. Sorry all)

Because he's a horrible person. Buy, okay, its not about the person, its about finding a quality HC. So, I'm willing to listen. What's inspiring about Rex's 50-52 record as a HC?

Woke up late this morning on the West Coast, poured myself a cup of coffee, opened my computer, and this!!! Am I the only one who didn't see this coming at all???

I hope the Pegulas give Schwarz a big, fat raise, and tell Ryan to mostly stay out of his way.

I suspect that Rex's success here will largely hinge on who we get as OC, and whichever backup QB takes over from EJ way too late in the season.

This should make the EJ fans happy, considering how long Rex will stick with a struggling QB.

Obviously it's not everyone. You really haven't been following if you ddint know that the Falcons were perceived as best job and Rex was favorite. We don't know what happened Blank lost his mother this week and was out of the picture.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000448364/article/rex-ryan-leads-top-nine-headcoaching-candidates

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2014/12/29/top-coaching-candidates-for-nfl-openings/21023535/

I read Rex made sense in Atlanta. Blank disagreed. His mother dying I can't believe interrupted or altered his plan to hire Rex.

Woke up late this morning on the West Coast, poured myself a cup of coffee, opened my computer, and this!!! Am I the only one who didn't see this coming at all???

I hope the Pegulas give Schwarz a big, fat raise, and tell Ryan to mostly stay out of his way.

I suspect that Rex's success here will largely hinge on who we get as OC, and whichever backup QB takes over from EJ way too late in the season.

This should make the EJ fans happy, considering how long Rex will stick with a struggling QB.

What about Sanchize? Bring the Buttfumble to Buff?