Oh what a night...

SDS

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So, the Sabrespace IP address seemed to have been under two separate attacks. One was SYN flooding and the other was the standard DoS of sending in so many requests that the server would run out of memory. Every time we rebooted the server would become unresponsive in a minute or two.

Host blocked traffic to IP address for me, but had some other issue that took into the morning to resolve on their hardware.

The Tank knows no boundaries.

i was sure that the site broke because we signed rex or some other coach and i was the only one who didn't know about it. i spent two hours last night contantly toggling between a google news search on "rex ryan bills" and tim graham's twitter feed to no avail.

good to see it's back up!

what time is it?

So, the Sabrespace IP address seemed to have been under two separate attacks. One was SYN flooding and the other was the standard DoS of sending in so many requests that the server would run out of memory. Every time we rebooted the server would become unresponsive in a minute or two.

Host blocked traffic to IP address for me, but had some other issue that took into the morning to resolve on their hardware.

The Tank knows no boundaries.

Any idea who was behind it?!

Lizzard Squad?