Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Kv_cNNub_bigger.pngABC NewsVerified account @ABC 3h3 hours ago

German Chancellor Angela Merkel lays flowers at the Berlin Christmas market where 12 people were killed by a truck. http://abcn.ws/2gXBAno

I think calling a "truck" the murderer counts as #fakenews.

Added: My error..........................everyone else is doing it too

KB3RFwFm_bigger.jpgThe New York TimesVerified account @nytimes 18h18 hours ago

The truck's path through a crowded Christmas market in Berlin http://nyti.ms/2hNhDS8

8z9FImcv_bigger.pngThe Associated PressVerified account @AP 17h17 hours ago

BREAKING: Berlin police raise death toll to 12 after truck rams into Christmas market; 48 injured.

Edited by B-Man

Listening to the local SF news this morning they said the guy who murdered the Russian Ambassador shouted "God is Great!!" No, I'm pretty sure he shouted "Allahu Akbar!!" :wallbash:

Which is Arabic for "God is great."

Which is also common enough an explanation to be meaningless. Muslims exclaim "allahu akbar" for damn near anything.

Well, neither attack was in the US, so life must go on.

You think if the attack was in the US that Obama would cancel his round of golf? :lol:

Barry will never let anyone anywhere interfere with his round of golf.

Not the beheading of James Foley.

Not the Louisiana floods.

Not even a simple planned wedding.

He surely isn't going to stop just because a dozen Germans got in the way of a truck.

FTA

"How one of the most wanted men in Europe was able to travel seemingly freely after an attack that left at least 12 people dead will no doubt be a crucial question for investigators."

Oh I don't know. Maybe the much more lax borders since the formation of the EU.

Berlin Christmas Market killer Anis Amri fled to a local mosque for protection after he murdered 12 people and injured another 49 on Monday.

Anis Amri was seen on security camera leaving the mosque in the early morning hours on Tuesday.

The Daily Mail reported:

Amri’s last known location was a mosque in Berlin, where he was seen just hours after the atrocity.

Amri was captured on CCTV outside the place of worship in the city’s Moabit neighbourhood just eight hours after the Christmas market massacre.

Images show a man in dark clothing and a cap standing in a doorway in the early hours of Tuesday, German public broadcaster rbb reported.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...