Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

It's all about color with you lefties isn't it.

I swear, it's genuinely astounding that a party that spends all its time yelling "racism" simultaneously spends all its time making EVERYTHING about skin color.

Gee, lefties...if only you were able to judge a person by the content of their character. But that would be asking too much for you racists, wouldn't it?

Democrats are racist by their very nature. They judge everything by race. They're emotionally crippled about race.

They spend their time reaching out and helping people which is actually a good thing of course. They have good intentions but in doing so reveal their biases. Notice I didn't use the R word. I'm so tired of that. Let me give you an example.

Poor Blacks: They need our help because they just can't help themselves.

Poor Whites: !@#$ 'em. Bunch of dumb ass yokel gun loving bible thumping deplorables.

In the example above I used the term Poor Blacks to make my point however they tend to say the same thing about middle class blacks. Oh and conservative blacks? Bunch of dumb ass gun loving bible thumping deplorable uncle Toms.

They are so transparent to anyone except themselves.

They spend their time reaching out and helping people which is actually a good thing of course. They have good intentions but in doing so reveal their biases. Notice I didn't use the R word. I'm so tired of that. Let me give you an example.

Poor Blacks: They need our help because they just can't help themselves.

Poor Whites: !@#$ 'em. Bunch of dumb ass yokel gun loving bible thumping deplorables.

In the example above I used the term Poor Blacks to make my point however they tend to say the same thing about middle class blacks. Oh and conservative blacks? Bunch of dumb ass gun loving bible thumping deplorable uncle Toms.

They are so transparent to anyone except themselves.

Obamacare wasn't about race, it was help for everyone that needed it. Most Dem programs help all people that need it. Environment, health care, VA, consumer protection, are for all Americans

Obamacare wasn't about race, it was help for everyone that needed it. Most Dem programs help all people that need it. Environment, health care, VA, consumer protection, are for all Americans

No Obamacare was about some paying more so that some could pay less (but that was before many of those paying less ended up paying more too).

I swear, it's genuinely astounding that a party that spends all its time yelling "racism" simultaneously spends all its time making EVERYTHING about skin color.

Gee, lefties...if only you were able to judge a person by the content of their character. But that would be asking too much for you racists, wouldn't it?

How do you spend all your time yelling "racism" without making everything about race? So now bringing up racial issues equals racism? That is interesting logic

So now bringing up racial issues equals racism? That is interesting logic

No stating that the left brings up race in EVERYTHING equals racism , not just "bringing it up" as you are spinning :lol:

that's reading comprehension.

Added: as the Thread author.........I would ask that we get back to the topic, this argument could be done elsewhere.

“NOT ALL HATE CRIMES ARE FAKE”: Florida man sets mosque on fire, lectures Muslims at his sentencing.

The problem with hate crime legislation is that it gives legal recognition, even if punitive, to those who would use violence to make a political point. Better just to throw an arsonist in prison for arson than to give him an opportunity to grandstand — and inspire others.

“NOT ALL HATE CRIMES ARE FAKE”: Florida man sets mosque on fire, lectures Muslims at his sentencing.

The problem with hate crime legislation is that it gives legal recognition, even if punitive, to those who would use violence to make a political point. Better just to throw an arsonist in prison for arson than to give him an opportunity to grandstand — and inspire others.

And yet, when I say the same thing about terrorism, I get **** for it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...