Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

This is why death penalty is stupid. So hate driven

By my calculations, the recidivism rate for those executed for their crimes is zero. Before you get your dander up and design a well-sculpted response know this: I'm seventy-six, seen more than I ever wanted to and I don't have sympathy for those who have raped, pillaged and murdered. I grin when the execution goes south and the inmate suffers. (Yeah I know, you'll probably pray for my soul.)

By my calculations, the recidivism rate for those executed for their crimes is zero. Before you get your dander up and design a well-sculpted response know this: I'm seventy-six, seen more than I ever wanted to and I don't have sympathy for those who have raped, pillaged and murdered. I grin when the execution goes south and the inmate suffers. (Yeah I know, you'll probably pray for my soul.)

Too bad you missed the last public execution in the US by 4 years (1936). If you were only born 10 years earlier!

;-)

BTW... 1940, same year as my mother was born. She passed away in 1999. Way too short.

@nytimes

Breaking News: 1 U.S. commando was killed and 4 were hurt in President Trump's first counterterrorism offensive twitter.com/i/web/status/8

The first counterterrorism action under Trump unfortunately ends in American death. Will Congress investigate this? Were they given all the support they needed?

#Trumpghazi

@nytimes

Breaking News: 1 U.S. commando was killed and 4 were hurt in President Trump's first counterterrorism offensive twitter.com/i/web/status/8

The first counterterrorism action under Trump unfortunately ends in American death. Will Congress investigate this? Were they given all the support they needed?

#Trumpghazi

Most twisted logic in PPP history? It has to be close.

@nytimes

#Trumpghazi

There are few posts on PPP as embarrassing as this. You should be ashamed of yourself.

@nytimes

#Trumpghazi

Hey...look who suddenly cares about Americans getting killed overseas.

This is embarrassing, even for you.

@nytimes

BREAKING. After Eight Years Military Casualties Are Front Page News Again

Via a New York Times news alert:

I’m not opposed to military casualties being given front page billing. If you get killed in the service of your nation the least you have a right to expect is some acknowledgement of your sacrifice. And in a society based on democratic principles, the public, acting through its elected representatives, has the right and the duty to decide whether our policy goals are worth the lives of the young men and women we send off to accomplish those goals. What I am opposed to is the media using military casualties as a cudgel to beat Republican presidents while failing to acknowledge that they even happen when a Democrat is in the the White House.

It isn’t like the Obama years have been bloodless:

"http://thefallen.militarytimes.com/search?year=2016%20target="href="http://thefallen.militarytimes.com/search?year=2016%20target="

2016… 19 US servicemembers died in combat operations.

2015… 28 US servicemembers died in combat operations.

2014… 60 US servicemembers died in combat operations.

2013… 132 US servicemembers died in combat operations.

2012…314 US servicemembers died in combat operations.

2011… 467 US servicemembers died in combat operations.

2010… 559 US servicemembers died in combat operations.

2009… 459 US servicemembers died in combat operations.

At some point, shortly after January 20, 2009, deaths in combat ceased to be a concern to the US media. But now that there is a Republican in the White House, we can expect to be kept much more up to date on military casualties.

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2017/01/29/breaking.-eight-years-military-casualties-front-page-news/

Edited by B-Man

The media nearly cheered when US combat deaths reached 1,000 in the Iraq war as though that number was the tipping point for American opinion against the war. Because from that point on they pilloried the military efforts. However, they were mum when the same total was reached during B.O.'s first term.

@nytimes

#Trumpghazi

Scandal! Someone dies in combat!

Scandal! Someone dies in combat!

Rookie hour in the WhiteHouse.

https://news.google.com/news/amp?caurl=https%3A%2F%2Famp.businessinsider.com%2Ftrump-steve-bannon-national-security-council-2017-1#pt0-673280

Get used to it, hey it is all related, they just won't die in combat:

"Republican Senators John McCain of Arizona and Lindsey Graham of South Carolina issued a statement that said Mr. Trumps order was not properly vetted and could be seen as the United States turning its back on Muslims who had risked their lives to serve as interpreters for United States military and diplomats.

Ultimately, we fear this executive order will become a self-inflicted wound in the fight against terrorism, they said, adding That is why we fear this executive order may do more to help terrorist recruitment than improve our security.

"...The order "looks like what an intern came up with over a lunch hour," an immigration lawyer told Benjamin Wittes, the editor-in-chief of Lawfare and a senior fellow in governance studies at the Brookings Institution. "My take is that it is so poorly written that it's hard to tell the impact..."

"The president has created a target-rich environment for litigation" with the order," Wittes wrote."

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

BREAKING. After Eight Years Military Casualties Are Front Page News Again

Via a New York Times news alert:

I’m not opposed to military casualties being given front page billing. If you get killed in the service of your nation the least you have a right to expect is some acknowledgement of your sacrifice. And in a society based on democratic principles, the public, acting through its elected representatives, has the right and the duty to decide whether our policy goals are worth the lives of the young men and women we send off to accomplish those goals. What I am opposed to is the media using military casualties as a cudgel to beat Republican presidents while failing to acknowledge that they even happen when a Democrat is in the the White House.

It isn’t like the Obama years have been bloodless:

"http://thefallen.militarytimes.com/search?year=2016%20target="href="http://thefallen.militarytimes.com/search?year=2016%20target="

2016… 19 US servicemembers died in combat operations.2015… 28 US servicemembers died in combat operations.2014… 60 US servicemembers died in combat operations.2013… 132 US servicemembers died in combat operations.2012…314 US servicemembers died in combat operations.2011… 467 US servicemembers died in combat operations.2010… 559 US servicemembers died in combat operations.2009… 459 US servicemembers died in combat operations.

At some point, shortly after January 20, 2009, deaths in combat ceased to be a concern to the US media. But now that there is a Republican in the White House, we can expect to be kept much more up to date on military casualties.

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2017/01/29/breaking.-eight-years-military-casualties-front-page-news/

All of these were in the news...

@nytimes

#Trumpghazi

This, right here, is why Trump won, will continue to win, and why the 2018 election will be yet another bloodbath for the d party. If they still don't learn, 2020 will be a cakewalk for Trump. Jesus, how many gifts are you willing to give? F the 3 Wise Men, they don't come close when it comes to gift giving. Well, that, and, they were actually wise.

Never mind the shameless attempt at trying to put an == between combat operations and Benghazi, nobody believes that comparison, and nobody will the next time. It's a waste of bits. No, it's the using an American soldier's death as a political prop that will always cause a backblast, never mind lash. This is perhaps the best way to get shunned by just about every American, except for the 24-7% of the country is that is the far-left.

In posting this, you identify yourself not only as part of that group, but, you unintentionally force everybody else, because you leave them no choice, away from your group. Then you build a wall around your group, because it's so easy for normal people to see which side you are on, and which one they are on. Trump isn't required to do much, other than to not interrupt you as you making this idiotic mistake. Then, after, he gets to point it out.

It really is fascinating. For years you've told us you're the smart people. You're the experts/educated. This post proves the opposite. Not only does it fail to operate as designed, it pisses decent people off. IF there was a way to score an anti-touchdown, one that not only doesn't gain you anything, but takes points off the scoreboard? This is it.

Now, go ahead: spike the football, and do your dance. Show us your multiculturalism. And of course, please continue to ignore everything I just said: it's going great for the country.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Rookie hour in the WhiteHouse.

https://news.google.com/news/amp?caurl=https%3A%2F%2Famp.businessinsider.com%2Ftrump-steve-bannon-national-security-council-2017-1#pt0-673280

Get used to it, hey it is all related, they just won't die in combat:

"Republican Senators John McCain of Arizona and Lindsey Graham of South Carolina issued a statement that said Mr. Trumps order was not properly vetted and could be seen as the United States turning its back on Muslims who had risked their lives to serve as interpreters for United States military and diplomats.

Ultimately, we fear this executive order will become a self-inflicted wound in the fight against terrorism, they said, adding That is why we fear this executive order may do more to help terrorist recruitment than improve our security.

"...The order "looks like what an intern came up with over a lunch hour," an immigration lawyer told Benjamin Wittes, the editor-in-chief of Lawfare and a senior fellow in governance studies at the Brookings Institution. "My take is that it is so poorly written that it's hard to tell the impact..."

"The president has created a target-rich environment for litigation" with the order," Wittes wrote."

McCain and Graham are mealy-mouthed little weasels. A "self-inflicted wound" in the fight against terrorism? It's an unconstitutional executive order, and illegal. Way to take the high road, you dumbasses.

This, right here, is why Trump won, will continue to win, and why the 2018 election will be yet another bloodbath for the d party. If they still don't learn, 2020 will be a cakewalk for Trump. Jesus, how many gifts are you willing to give? F the 3 Wise Men, they don't come close when it comes to gift giving. Well, that, and, they were actually wise.

Never mind the shameless attempt at trying to put an == between combat operations and Benghazi, nobody believes that comparison, and nobody will the next time. It's a waste of bits. No, it's the using an American soldier's death as a political prop that will always cause a backblast, never mind lash. This is perhaps the best way to get shunned by just about every American, except for the 24-7% of the country is that is the far-left.

In posting this, you identify yourself not only as part of that group, but, you unintentionally force everybody else, because you leave them no choice, away from your group. Then you build a wall around your group, because it's so easy for normal people to see which side you are on, and which one they are on. Trump isn't required to do much, other than to not interrupt you as you making this idiotic mistake. Then, after, he gets to point it out.

It really is fascinating. For years you've told us you're the smart people. You're the experts/educated. This post proves the opposite. Not only does it fail to operate as designed, it pisses decent people off. IF there was a way to score an anti-touchdown, one that not only doesn't gain you anything, but takes points off the scoreboard? This is it.

Now, go ahead: spike the football, and do your dance. Show us your multiculturalism. And of course, please continue to ignore everything I just said: it's going great for the country.

Trump will get his two terms then a Democrat will be back in, this is the way of the United States. They will be tried of one party and switch to the next.

Got tired of Bush so they went Obama. Got tired of Obama so they go Trump.

Edited by Beef Jerky