Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Back to Islamic Terrorism.................Unfortunately

Lorry crash at Christmas market at Breitscheidplatz in Berlin is deliberate attack, German police say http://bbc.in/2hMJTEA

_93038491_mediaitem93038490.jpg

Driving a truck into a crowd of people..........................sounds familiar.

Edited by B-Man

Well it's good to see I'm not the only twisted one here. My first thought exactly.

It never even occurred to me until now that that was twisted.

Tom wins..............

Although "Stayin Alive"......may not be the most appropriate......

You better believe I was trying to work in something along the lines of "no longer alive," before I gave up on it.

These photos from the assassination are insane. http://nytimes.com/2016/12/19/world/europe/russia-ambassador-shot-ankara-turkey-report.html …

20TURKEY-WEB4-superJumbo-v3.jpg

20TURKEY-WEB5-blog427.jpg

ScreenShot070%20copy.jpg?1312040367

Too soon?

ScreenShot070%20copy.jpg?1312040367

Too soon?

EDIT: Dammit, DC_Tom beat me to it!

Was this caused by a Russian Youtube video?

Russians hacked Youtube, so you'll never know.

Unless of course, if it was given to wikileaks, and in that case, it was a false-flag CIA operation.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/trump-blames-terrorists-for-killings-in-turkey-germany/ar-BBxlzsB?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=HPCOMMDHP15

Without backing up his claim, President-elect Donald Trump is blaming Islamic terrorism for deadly violence in Turkey and Germany and vowing anew to eradicate their regional and global networks.

Authorities in both countries were still investigating Monday when Trump issued a pair of statements condemning the incidents. The White House had already described the episode in central Berlin, in which a truck rammed into shoppers at a Christmas market, as an apparent terrorist attack.

Trump called the brazen shooting of Russia's ambassador to Turkey as he attended a photo exhibit "a violation of all rules of civilized order." He added that a "radical Islamic terrorist" had assassinated the diplomat, Andrei Karlov.

Turkish authorities identified the gunman as Mevlut Mert Altintas, a member of Ankara's riot police squad, and said he was later killed in a shootout with police. Altintas shouted in Turkish about the Syrian city of Aleppo and also yelled "Allahu akbar," the Arabic phrase for "God is great."

Could the AP be any more disingenuous?

Angeie better hope the driver wasn't a Syrian refugee.

If she's lucky, when they find the guy who did it, he'll have apps on his phone to make you think he's gay, and murdering those people wasn't about terror, but his inability to fit into the world due to his homosexual tendencies.

It worked for Barry. Maybe it will work for Merkel.

If she's lucky, when they find the guy who did it, he'll have apps on his phone to make you think he's gay, and murdering those people wasn't about terror, but his inability to fit into the world due to his homosexual tendencies.

It worked for Barry. Maybe it will work for Merkel.

is there an app for how much I hate parades?