Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Bad Idea. They might breed and start their own cult.

Yeah, and it would be a cult dedicated to...me.

Let's not do that.

Good point. I shall revise my suggestion

Can we lock gator/tiberius and pearl in a room together somewhere with an agitated wolverine and forget where we put the key?

A Billboard from our friends at American Atheists

Hey, draw Muhammad and label it “Dump the myth!” and let’s see how that argument proceeds...........................

CzBcYyoXEAEaMKV.jpg Yeah, yeah, everybody’s a tough guy when taking on nuns.

Edited by B-Man

A Billboard from our friends at American Atheists

Hey, draw Muhammad and label it “Dump the myth!” and let’s see how that argument proceeds...........................

CzBcYyoXEAEaMKV.jpg Yeah, yeah, everybody’s a tough guy when taking on nuns.

Merry...Easter?

:doh:

Another one...........

CzBbgoJW8AAvWGh.jpg

What, no “Don’t Go to Mosque” or “Allah doesn’t exist” billboards around Dearborn, Michigan? You cowards............ :lol:

I can appreciate if something is original or amusing, but "atheist Christmas" doesn't even make any sense. It even rates pathetically low on the irony scale.

'Tis the season. Copycat truck driver runs over crowd at a Christmas market in Berlin. ( I know, nothing definitive in the story says that it's an Islamic radical attack, but I'll rake the chance)

Russian ambassador to Turkey assassinated in broad daylight by off duty cop

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/russian-ambassador-turkey-seriously-injured-9485836

Already being discussed, but I'd attribute that to war rather than terrorism.

Russian ambassador to Turkey assassinated in broad daylight by off duty cop

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/russian-ambassador-turkey-seriously-injured-9485836

And you have a diplomat in public and no one is carrying to take this guy out. He unloads his weapon into the back of the Ambassador and proceeds to stand there and yell all sorts of things and not one shot. Was he killed or did he just walk out of the gallery stopping at the gift shop to get a Picasso key chain (or is it a bottle opener? So hard to tell with these Picasso's).