What about a trade for Matt Schuab

Raiders own him 5.5 mill to back up carr, 2x probowler, they traded a 6th for him last year, so asking proce might not be too high. I know he not elite, but I believe he can give you just as much as ortons did.

I think Schaub is about to retire like Orton did. He spent a lot of time away from the team and I believe he tumbled down to 3rd on their depth chart.

hed essentially be orton 2.0 for us at that price and ability. which is a blessing and a curse, depending on what else we do.

Β 

If we get orton 2.0 we really haven't lost anything, we could take a run a cutler or bradford if they more available. I would of like to trade for him last year, but I feel the staff was afraid to give EJ any competion.

Big guy, had a few nice seasons with Houston, but he'll be 34 by the time training camp starts and he's been on the decline the past few years. If the Bills already had a starting QB, I might consider bringing him in as a backup. But nothing more...

Edited by ricojes

Raiders own him 5.5 mill to back up carr, 2x probowler, they traded a 6th for him last year, so asking proce might not be too high. I know he not elite, but I believe he can give you just as much as ortons did.

Let's aim high around here. Schaub is terrible

Β 

Let's aim high around here. Schaub is terrible

Β 

No reason why we can't aim higher, I just don't know who else your gonna find. Maybe nick foles becomes an option? I wish EJ would just become a Qb stub, and all our worries will go away. Terrible is all we got right now, I think less terrible is what we have to aim for.

Normally I would say "no," but considering we've seen QB's like Kurt Warner and Carson Palmer go from being successful on their teams [Rams, Bengals], to looking terrible on other teams [Giants, Raiders], then find the right fit and play well again, who knows, maybe Schaub can do that with the Bills?

Normally I would say "no," but considering we've seen QB's like Kurt Warner and Carson Palmer go from being successful on their teams [Rams, Bengals], to looking terrible on other teams [Giants, Raiders], then find the right fit and play well again, who knows, maybe Schaub can do that with the Bills?

Β 

schuab's fall has come with a drop-off in arm strength - that's not something you get back.

Β 

Do you even watch or pay attention to football at all?