Joe B just lost all credibility, Part II

YoloinOhio

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes let's trade away our young prospering DT. Kyle Williams will be 32 next season. The Bills could be going from 2 Pro Bowl DT to zero. Brilliant idea Joe, have you thought of submitting your resume to OBD?

This statement is for clicks. He does it all the time, calls them #HotTakes. The more ridiculous the more clicks he gets. Guys a communications major not a numbers guy.

He said he would trade Marcel Dareus, next year's first and our 1st pick this year for the #1 overall pick this year, in which he would pick Jamies Winston.

But the Sammy trade was too risky ...

You don't trade away picks for receivers.

Joe b never had credibility....how could he from intern to beat writer is laughable.....no football experience at any level. But that's wgr 4 hosts of a sports talk show who couldn't throw a ball 10 feet in the air. Yet they prop joe b up there like he knows anything and what's worse ....the idiots who value his opinion

Edited by CardinalScotts

This is why there are already rumblings the Titans will be trading back.

Some team is going to go all Redskins and trade up to 2 to get Jameis.

Do we have a thread on the QBs coming out? How hasn't this happened yet?

a couple weeks ago we had one because Kiper announced in his opinion there were no franchise QBs in this draft

a couple weeks ago we had one because Kiper announced in his opinion there were no franchise QBs in this draft

I made the argument a while back that it would not surprise me at all if Whaley and Co felt the same thus had no problem dealing the 2015 1st.

He also keeps saying "there are more ways then the draft to get a QB."

Agreed that is just stupid, Winston is not a sure-fire starter in this league, he is a quite a bit like his predecessor Manuel. They have a lot of the same issues, questions about arm strength, decision making (on the field) and accuracy.

I want a traditional pocket passer.

Agreed that is just stupid, Winston is not a sure-fire starter in this league, he is a quite a bit like his predecessor Manuel. They have a lot of the same issues, questions about arm strength, decision making (on the field) and accuracy.

I want a traditional pocket passer.

See above. They're actually not alike. He is a traditional pocket passer with one of the best arms you'll see. As for accuracy, he had a WHIP of 0.76 last year as a pitcher in an elite conference, and that is just sensational: http://www.thebaseba...=jameis-winston . He tops out at 94-95 mph, by the way, and that would give him the strongest arm in the league (Kaep topped out at 91).

I'm not advocating drafting Winston at all -- I know he has a ton of problems. But he's a great QB who possesses all of the tools--phenomenal arm, good accuracy, an ability to quickly read complex defenses, and a winner.

Edited by dave mcbride