The Bills are Undefeated Against the patriots* since...

devldog131

The Bills are undefeated against the patriots* (and the rest of the league) since my youngest daughter was born. Granted, that was only last Monday, but I'm going with it!

She's my new Sunday lucky charm.

Congratulations bud. Let's hope they are undefeated on her one year old birthday. Now that would be a fun party, eh?

The Bills are undefeated against the patriots* (and the rest of the league) since my youngest daughter was born. Granted, that was only last Monday, but I'm going with it!

Awesome!!! I'll take it however we can get it. :) Congrats by the way my friend and here's to the rest of our existence being one filled with Pats* losses versus the Bills :thumbsup:

Congrats man and tell her to keep up the good work. She manages to pull off the "I'm super cute but I'm letting Bellichick know I mean business look". That is not easily done. And tell her to watch out for JR in Pittsburgh's twins. They sound like players.

LOL. You are right about that look she is sporting! NE: be warned.

Congrats man! Was she wearing her Watkins jersey watching the game with you? :)

She doesn't have one yet, but she was right next to me on the couch for the whole game, sleeping, but still right there next to me.

There is all that matters :) But of course she needs to be there until there is a loss, you have to respect the streak! :)

Oh, and I like the "yet" in your post :)

Edited by CodeMonkey

There is all that matters :) But of course she needs to be there until there is a loss, you have to respect the streak! :)

Oh, and I like the "yet" in your post :)

She'll be there every week, win or lose. Just like my almost 4 year old daughter is there every week, demanding that I play the shout song every time the Bills score a touchdown.

The pic is of me and my oldest from last season.

post-9836-0-10082800-1419883752_thumb.jpg

Edited by devldog131