Bills radio (Mike Schopp is awful)

tito1

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring back Chuck Dickerson...

Good God, as bad as Schopp is, he was truly unlistenable. He had an agenda against the Bills and Marv Levy and knew zero about hockey, baseball, basketbal, etc.

For the 100 millionth time - there is NO other alternative - many tune in hoping for a change but there never is.

We are all sports fans so stupid ud we tune in to the ONLY buffalo sports radio option.... give us a 2nd and wgr will go away

I wish we had a thank you option here.

Good God, as bad as Schopp is, he was truly unlistenable. He had an agenda against the Bills and Marv Levy and knew zero about hockey, baseball, basketbal, etc.

I never minded him talking about football. But yeah, he knew nothing about the other sports. Atleast Shopp and the Bulldog admit the sports they don't know much about.

There is no greater joy in life than driving down Niagara Falls BLVD all the way from the Niagara Falls airport to Amherst while listening to Schopp and the Lapdog on the radio and dodging axle busting potholes!

Something about listening to the Bulldog's daily struggles with the English language makes it all worthwhile. If you are bored you can always count how many complete sentences he gets out without going "wha wha wha?!" or just wimpering from the effort it takes to string 7 or 8 words together in a row.

I miss the coach. He was certainly a bit brash (ok, more than a bit) but he was very pointed, and would engage callers one on one way more than Schopp ever did!

I can tolerate Bulldog if he's by himself, or with Sal, but will never listen to Schopp again. Ever.

I miss the coach. He was certainly a bit brash (ok, more than a bit) but he was very pointed, and would engage callers one on one way more than Schopp ever did!

I can tolerate Bulldog if he's by himself, or with Sal, but will never listen to Schopp again. Ever.

How do you develop a know-it-all tone of voice when in reality you know next to nothing?....the life story of Schopp.

Their 15 minute intro today was abysmal. Hypothetically talking about betting on the Sabres was just pitiful. I must have said to myself "WTF" at least half a dozen times before closing the app.

WGR has one good show. Howard and Jeremy in the morning is pretty darn good, the rest is just bad radio. ( except for Rome....sometimes)