Bills @ Pats - 1st half thread

Just Jack

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea. This is the first time I have seen him with a play card and talking into the headset as if he is calling the plays.

Wait what... pats called for interference?

Then you havent been watching. They have shown shots of him for weeks with that. It doesn't look like he has it every play. Maybe this week is different. But it's been several games that he has done that. He even said before that all plays go through him.

Honestly I think Marrone with the headset and card has less to do with Hackett than it does with Ernie Adams and Bill Belichick. I think the Bills switched their communication plan up right before the game and Adams is listening to dead air.

I was 100% convinced before that TD. Now I'm 1000%. There is no way this is Hackett. There is a method to the offense today and not monkeys throwing **** at the wall hoping it sticks.

Looks like Marrone is calling the plays for certain. Might be one way to save his arse....gotta wonder why it took this long.

Then you havent been watching. They have shown shots of him for weeks with that. It doesn't look like he has it every play. Maybe this week is different. But it's been several games that he has done that. He even said before that all plays go through him.

I watch every game and have them recorded. I'll have to go back and watch. Brother just called and asked me if I ever saw Marrone talking into the headset while the team was in the huddle. I've been texting friends and they are all saying the same thing. We all have never seen him do this. Edited by kr632