Buffalo Bills Challenge- Shave Their Heads Until Playoffs

patfitz

I am issuing a challenge to all the Bills players and coaches and their GM to shave their heads until they make the playoffs. How many of these people would man-up to do it? I bet less than a dozen players and maybe one of the coaches (Nate Hackett).They lack commitment. It would be at least something to show for 15 years of futility.

I am issuing a challenge to all the Bills players and coaches and their GM to shave their heads until they make the playoffs. How many of these people would man-up to do it? I bet less than a dozen players and maybe one of the coaches (Nate Hackett).They lack commitment. It would be at least something to show for 15 years of futility.

This thread was started at 3:33am. I'm pretty certain Patfitz is actually Tom Brady trolling us and he came up with this idea while shaving his vajayjay.

Totally. These commitment-lacking guys really need to answer the petulant whining of an anonymous fan on a message board they've never read.

Time to "man up"!

This thread was started at 3:33am. I'm pretty certain Patfitz is actually Tom Brady trolling us and he came up with this idea while shaving his vajayjay.

Good theory but think about it a little more. I think the OP is Brian Moorman.

I'd like to issue a challenge for them to not change their underwear or socks till they make the playoffs. Enough is enough!

Isn't that how the Sabres got the mumps?

This is a great idea. You need to get this from the thread to the team. I suggest you go tell them of your idea personally. Drop some F-bombs and some A-holes on them. Please report back to us on how it went.