Expect the Bills to make a bold move for a QB after the season.

Tipster19

You must of forgot about the post where someone suggested that we get a midget on the squad & use him in goalline situations where 2 of the linemen just throw him over the top of the pile or the post where someone stated that microwaving chicken wings is the best most tasty way to cook them.

Good point. There has been entire threads way worse than the referenced post.

The one that sticks out in my mind as being horrible is "mario for skelton" trade. Oh gosh that was stupid.

Ps. love the midget idea. made me laugh big time.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. And so long as Chris !@#$ing Hogan consistently falls 40 inches short of the marker on second down, we need a unit that will line up and pound the ball forward for a yard, every time.

I think he's done better at that the last couple weeks. ;)

Im not sure if youre joking here.

Green Bay will not let go of Arod any year soon. And if they did today, or in the near future, which they will not, they would do it for 2 1st round picks. 3rd round pick????

I'm totally serious, I'm sure GB is totally sick of that Aaron Rogers guy. Did you see him Sunday, he was terrible. I'm positive a 3rd rounder is complete over payment but we have to give to get. Maybe we can even get them to throw in a 6th or 7th round pick too.

people just don't get it

Edited by KRT88

You must of forgot about the post where someone suggested that we get a midget on the squad & use him in goalline situations where 2 of the linemen just throw him over the top of the pile

Omg Gordio I can't stop laughing over this, that is freaking hysterical! Hahahahahaha!!! I missed that post but that is absolutely priceless, one of the funniest things that I have ever read! Do you remember who and when someone posted that??! I would love to pull it up and read it! That's great stuff! Lol!

Those blaming Gettleman have no clue what they are talking about. Sure DG is fielding bad talent and Riverea is awful. But there are a lot of valid concerns with Newton. He isn't coachable and has regressed. The great work Dorsey did with him last year has seemingly vanished. Newton isn't taking the time to make reads and he is not finding his targets. Many times I've watched him look right at his targets when they have a small window tomthrowmin. He won't throw it. This is why Avant was cut. Newton would simply rather check down or bail out and run. He has had adequate time most of the season. He simply is regressing. He had a great year. And he would make the Bills better but I am not sure if that would be ngood enough because he doesn't have the stones to make the throws he needs to and he doesn't have the accuracy to put the ball in the right place.

No to Newton. We simply dont have the coaching staff to work with him. I don't know who does, either. He needs a QB guru. Maybe Arians.

it is because 2015 is his player option. He is a FA in 2016.

You must be one of the aforementioned Cam haters. Hurney screwed this team royally with the cap situation he left. I don't begrudge Gettlemen's player personnel decisions because he's making them with one hand tied behind his back. Quick quiz: What makes the Bills O Line look like a bunch of seasoned vets.....The Panther's O line. Cam has no line, two tall possession receivers(none with any speed) and a crappy defense and a crappy coach and it's his fault? Dude broke rookie records, started with two 400+ yard games after no training camp(Strike/lockout). He plays on a team that has NOT surrounded him with talent(Hurney/salary cap issues) and he's un-coachable even after you suggest he did well when coached up? He isn't prototypical but he is a winner and just needs the team to prove it. I don't think he will be available but he is LIGHTYEARS better than anyone who was listed at the beginning of this thread:)

Sure i wouldn't blame you for being in a celebratory mood - but THATS how you choose to celebrate??

I tend to go out and get drunk, go to a nice dinner, enjoy a stogie and a scotch - but I guess, to each his own?

Well here he is guys, the one guy who has never, shall we say, snapped his own radish...LMAO

You must be one of the aforementioned Cam haters. Hurney screwed this team royally with the cap situation he left. I don't begrudge Gettlemen's player personnel decisions because he's making them with one hand tied behind his back. Quick quiz: What makes the Bills O Line look like a bunch of seasoned vets.....The Panther's O line. Cam has no line, two tall possession receivers(none with any speed) and a crappy defense and a crappy coach and it's his fault? Dude broke rookie records, started with two 400+ yard games after no training camp(Strike/lockout). He plays on a team that has NOT surrounded him with talent(Hurney/salary cap issues) and he's un-coachable even after you suggest he did well when coached up? He isn't prototypical but he is a winner and just needs the team to prove it. I don't think he will be available but he is LIGHTYEARS better than anyone who was listed at the beginning of this thread:)

Well here he is guys, the one guy who has never, shall we say, snapped his own radish...LMAO

Cam apologist, much?

The guy has the time he needs to make the throws in the pocket. He takes his eyes off the field and looks down. Heck, even when he scrambles to look back down field the guy can't lock on a target to save his life and when he does it is 20' over the guys head. Poor Kelvin Benjamin ain't 12'

Cam Newton will never win a Super Bowl. He has to get a lot better and has shown a huge regression to what he was last year. His abilities are exposed and it is going to take a lot more then just Newton to win a Super Bowl - their D has to get better. Mark it down in the books, I'm saying it here.

The Panthers D is the only thing that has let them win. That and Olsen. They'll have one of the best DB units in the next year or two to go with a top DL and a good duo of LB's.

That would be cool if you could lease a QB for a few years. We could lease Matty Ice to the end of the current window of our D line then ship him back to Atlanta after they have filled out their roster with a bunch of high picks made higher by not having Matty.

Really?! Are bored because your fantasy football team has been eliminated?

Iupati would be like night and day compared to the guards we have. We'd instantly go to one of the worst guards in the league to one of the best, and he's only making a million more a year than Pears is right now.

What he is making now has nothing to do with what he will sign for. He will probably go for $8 million a year. I would be fine with that based on our current roster. But OK if we don't too.

Omg Gordio I can't stop laughing over this, that is freaking hysterical! Hahahahahaha!!! I missed that post but that is absolutely priceless, one of the funniest things that I have ever read! Do you remember who and when someone posted that??! I would love to pull it up and read it! That's great stuff! Lol!

I can't remember who suggested the midget idea. Molson suggested nuking wings was the best way to cook them. The Midget idea was a classic & if you think about it; it probably would work.

Summary Of All Posts:

Brees, Flacco, and Carson Palmer are not going to be cut. Cam Newton isn't going to be cut, either. The only other option is Jay Cutler and he just got benched by the Bears.

Expect the 2015 Buffalo Bills to have Kyle Orton and EJ Manuel as quarterbacks.

I have a feeling we might draft a QB this year not early but with one of our two 5th Rounders we have. I've been calling for us to take a roll with Chuckie Keeton from Utah State. As things stand now I hope we lock up Hughes long term in free agency and add TE Jordan Cameron and maybe add a OT/OG like if he doesn't break the bank. In terms of the draft, I think a guy like Josue Matias might be available with our top pick and nab him. I'm predicting we let Spiller walk than I'd take Javorius Allen in Round 2 to develop to replace Freddie in 2016. As to me Boobie Dixon/Bryce Brown haven't shown me that either one is good enough to be a feature back but our decent backups.

Edited by The Jokeman

So you're ok with going into next season with one of the worst offensive lines in the league?

So you're saying Lupati is the only option, and otherwise the Bills will be one of the worst OLs in the game? Seems like a pretty odd conclusion.

Offensive line should be built through the draft, not free agency.

Ideally all positions should come through the draft. In truth, they can come from trades, FA, UDFA, etc. The Bills OL has plenty of home-grown draft picks. Plugging the holes with a FA or two shouldn't deter anyone.

I have confidence this front office will address the OL issue. They have for the past two years. Some moves have turned out to be more successful than others, of course, But nobody can credibly claim the Bills have ignored the OL.

I recall a time, only months ago, when the Bills OL was being discussed as a major strength of the team. I still think they have 3/5 of a solid OL. I believe they will address the Guard issue in the offseason.

That didn't work so well for us this season. We used almost half our draft picks on Olinemen and still have one of the worst lines in the entire league.

I know what youre saying but i dont think its in many teams best interest to spend 8mil on a guard. And with the way the Bills run their salary structure, i think that money would be viewed as better spent elsewhere.

All that being said, our offense clearly has holes so should be an interesting offseason for us.

In a QB starved league, we have a shot at none of the guys being mentioned in this thread as possibilities.

Cutler is literally the only one and that is because he is terrible at his job, he poses as a guy with talent when all he can do is toss it to the wrong team.

Bradford, maybe, St. Louis still may want to see how he comes back and pay him for 1 more season...

Kap sucks too btw.