King of the pick 6....

4merper4mer

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4merper4mer - with your QB evaluating skills as they are, I suggest you pursue a scouting position with the Buffalo Bills.

The bills have had such success find quality QBs that it's obvious you would fit right in with their line of thinking.

I claim nothing of the sort, but I do know a good fraud when I see one.

I don't hate him at all. He does seem like a decent guy. He just stinks. He didn't create this false reputation he has. The press did it. It's not his fault.

Then why call him Schmuck If it's the press that created his image? Sure seems like hate to me.

Then why call him Schmuck If it's the press that created his image? Sure seems like hate to me.

You're probably right that the name calling was unwarranted. If it didn't rhyme I wouldn't have done it. He's not a bad dude, he just stinks. And you're right it is not his fault the press goes gaga for him. I will give him this, he is better than Manziel has proven to be and I for one am guilty of wanting to draft Manziel in 2013. It seems weird that 3 full years with no results and they are still fawning all over him. You'd think they would latch on to someone successful like Russell Wilson who get some tempered credit but is far far better and has produced.

• 3 weeks later...