King of the pick 6....

4merper4mer

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Bills sneak into the playoffs we will SMASH Luck.

And I have nothing against him. He seems like a good dude. I am simply nauseated by the press anointing him and ignoring his many issues. It is not healthy to ignore facts in favor of hype. It's only football so it is harmless, but a bad mindset.

Luck has thrown 3 pick 6's in 3 different games this year. The only game of those the Colts lost was to the Steelers (51 to 34). I find it interesting the OP failed to mention the number of pick 6's Luck threw and what other QB's had to put it in context. Here is a list of teams with 2 or more pick 6's.

4 pick 6's - Rams, Jaguars

3 pick 6's - Saints, Jets, and Falcons

2 pick 6's - Eagles, Redskins, Bills, and Raiders

I am pretty sure all 3 pick 6's for the Saints were on Breese. Perhaps the OP would like to tell us which QB's for all the above teams threw those pick 6's.

If you think Luck is a loser, what is your opinion of Manuel and Orton. Or are you just trolling?

I did not say they were winners or anywhere approaching it. I do think EJ could be anything from a very good QB to horrible......with the probability being closer to horrible than very good. But it is difficult to tell given the "coaching" he has received since his arrival. And yes, Luck is better than Orton. Is better than Orton now some sort of NFL standard?