King of the pick 6....

4merper4mer

LOL I hope the OP bet the farm (2 weeks in a row) against Luck that damn pick 6 artist.

Nope. Why? Because he played the ridiculous Bengals and then went against an obviously spiraling Broncos team. He did play well against Denver though, I will give him that.

I love how even his interceptions are now being praised by all the sick of pants. I wonder how he'll do this week.

Edited by 4merper4mer

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. Why? Because he played the ridiculous Bengals and then went against an obviously spiraling Broncos team. He did play well against Denver though, I will give him that.

I love how even his interceptions are now being praised by all the sick of pants. I wonder how he'll do this week.

Have you ever seen the movie A League of Their Own?

It wasn't. But it's excellent, despite Tom Hanks' presence in the film. If you ever do see it, pay attention to Marla Hooch. Luck is pretty much the NFL's Marla Hooch.

Ok but I have an aversion to Madonna. It's like those people that watched Ricki Lake and got seizures. Only with me it is Madonna and puking. Was Madonna Marla?

The Bills, with Orton, would win the South. Again, this is not a defense of Orton. Schmuck struggles with the Browns and the Texans and has no chance against teams like the Pats or Broncos. No chance. They will probably get bounced in the first round. Their best chance is to draw Cincy. He will turn the ball over just like last year.

Serious question: Why is it necessary for you to call him "Schmuck?" Seems extremely hostile on your part. What did he ever do to you? Or to your dog?

....well, it's Geno now that Schaub isn't around.

The interesting part is the close runner up is none other than the anointed great Andrew Schmuck.

The Colts will be smacked in the first round of the playoffs again this year. Their only chance is if whoever they play pulls the stupid crap KC did last year. If they did not play in the south they would not be sniffing the playoffs. They suck.

Well so much for that prediction

Sucks to have a guy who leads the lead in TD with 40 and w/in 200 yds of leading the league for passing. What a Schmuck!