King of the pick 6....

4merper4mer

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You make a great point I completely forgot. It should be plural because he make the Probowl every year.

Clearly the fans, coaches and players have also spoken on how much he sucks... Every year....

Think for yourself dude. Saddam Hussein won re-election with 100% of the vote. :wallbash:

Think for yourself dude. Saddam Hussein won re-election with 100% of the vote. :wallbash:

While I think Luck has been crowned a little prematurely, I think that if football had an EWA (Estimate Wins Added) stat, Luck would be top 6 in that category. Without Luck, the Colts probably barely split with the Jags and Titans.

While I think Luck has been crowned a little prematurely, I think that if football had an EWA (Estimate Wins Added) stat, Luck would be top 6 in that category. Without Luck, the Colts probably barely split with the Jags and Titans.

This is true.

Luck isn't the problem.

The GM that gave up on Hughes and traded for Trent Richardson is the problem.

Luck makes the rest of that crap team look great. The GM has to sift through the team and see who is a piece of **** and who is quality.

Luck needs some quality around him. That defense is a joke.

This is true.

Luck isn't the problem.

The GM that gave up on Hughes and traded for Trent Richardson is the problem.

Luck makes the rest of that crap team look great. The GM has to sift through the team and see who is a piece of **** and who is quality.

Luck needs some quality around him. That defense is a joke.

Trent Richardson didn't go 12/33