WTF!? Blue on Blue Sunday?

The Big Cat

I like it, anything that might help, can't hurt. Maybe Kyle asked for camouflage so he doesn't need to slide and Blue on Blue is the closest they could come up with.

I have seen military personnel wearing dark blue cammo fatigues and thought it weird. Are there blue jungles out there?

Edited by WotAGuy

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I missed it, but almost a 100 posts in and no Vinton fans?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDvuLJk9Sjc

"Blue on blue, heartache on heartache

Blue on blue now that we are through

Blue on blue, heartache on heartache..."

:lol:

Your oldest on the board. They wouldn't remember the polish prince.

haven't had time to read all 6 pages of this thread...did anyone comment on how awful this looks?

seriously...i thought once we got rid of the Donohoe-rrible unis we were done being embarrassed. Now it appears the Bills are letting 12 year old boys pick their uniforms again.

Someone please explain what the issue is with these Uni's???????

Because it's a cheap, obnoxious, trendy gimmick that makes the team look bush league.

You don't see classy teams like the Giants, Steelers, Packers...ect. doing this. They may wear throwbacks from time to time, but those are actual throwback uniforms. This blue on blue Bills uniform doesn't look like the Buffalo Bills uniform. I like their current uniforms, they finally look cool again. They didn't need to puke on what they have with 12 variations. This is an embarrassing "look at me" trick because what they do on the field clearly doesn't hold fans attention. Maybe one day this team can be looked at as a classy NFL team like they used to be.

Most annoying uniform ever. The red stripe on the jersey doesn't match the stripe on the pants.

I read somewhere that the stripes didn't match because that combination wasn't in the original design. The original intent was white/blue or blue/white. The players decided to go with white/white and blue/blue on occasion, and the stripes on the uniforms didn't look right because they weren't designed for those combinations.

My final comments on the all-blue look:

1 - the players probably love it

2 - clearly a significant contingent of fans have requested it

3 - like it or not, this another way to interest the "next generation" of fans (the monochromatic look is "hip")

I just want to see a win.

Because it's a cheap, obnoxious, trendy gimmick that makes the team look bush league.

You don't see classy teams like the Giants, Steelers, Packers...ect. doing this. They may wear throwbacks from time to time, but those are actual throwback uniforms. This blue on blue Bills uniform doesn't look like the Buffalo Bills uniform. I like their current uniforms, they finally look cool again. They didn't need to puke on what they have with 12 variations. This is an embarrassing "look at me" trick because what they do on the field clearly doesn't hold fans attention. Maybe one day this team can be looked at as a classy NFL team like they used to be.

miami went all aqua against bills on TNF and won.

I'm not a fan simply because I like the white pants, but I don't think its cheap or obnoxious. I don't think it will contribute to the final score.

Edited by YoloinOhio