WTF!? Blue on Blue Sunday?

The Big Cat

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those unis looked AWESOME! I thought I would hate it, but I love that Bills classic Royal Blue, and more of it is not a bad thing.

Why is Drew throwing it the wrong way? His line is clearly facing the other way. BTW, I hated the dark blues, I think the royal blues will look much better. Have we ever worn a all blue (that wasn't the navy) before? I can remember all white back in to the 60s, but no all royal blue.SO it will be a first of sorts (unless I am wrong).

These unis (the Tom Donahoe Navy Blue Montreal Alouettes unis) were the worst unis in the history of the NFL (only the Steeler prison throwbacks are worse).

Edited by Fred Jackson Jockstrap

I haven't posted in a decade. But I thought that I should thank the Bills (and the original poster of this thread) for naming this great Sunday after me.

I don't deserve such acclaim, but I'll take it!

What did you to deserve a WTF?

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Ok I am one person who hates all one color unis (I hate the Mr. Clean white on white), but I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the all blue. They actually didnt suck. All solid unis usually look like jump suits butt these looked good.

I'm happy they won in them but i don't need to see the blue on blue other than maybe once a year. It's too gimmicky for me.