Chad Kelly Signs W/Ole Miss

KellyToTasker

Chad Kelly commits to Ole Miss. SEC football with an opportunity to compete for a starting job. They have a good defense and have done well recruiting as of late.

JUCO ball - but he did put up significant numbers this year.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/former-clemson-qb-chad-kelly-tweets-he-s-going-to-ole-miss-222238719.html

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chad Kelly commits to Ole Miss. SEC football with an opportunity to compete for a starting job. They have a good defense and have done well recruiting as of late.

JUCO ball - but he did put up significant numbers this year.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/former-clemson-qb-chad-kelly-tweets-he-s-going-to-ole-miss-222238719.html

Page 2 of "Start EJ" thread I showed his stats. Some weren't impressed because it was Community College - but perhaps he has matured, rehabbed his knee enough and can flourish in SEC. I'd love to see it happen.

It's the Jameis Winston syndrome. Talent vs headache. Where's the line?

Who gives a crap?. Spoiled rotten disrespectful punk. I hope he gets punched in the mouth.

Don't worry, the punks end up taking the shot, generally. The problem is they get too many breaks before it happens... but it happens. He's already been booted once.

I have never heard a kind word about him...

I went to a Clemson game while he was there. After the game fans are allowed to just walk the field freely so I approached Chad. Wearing a Bills hat and pointing to it I said "hey man I grew up watching your Uncle and I hope to see you do well and follow your career. Buffalo fans are rooting for you." He was a miserable jerk.

I went to a Clemson game while he was there. After the game fans are allowed to just walk the field freely so I approached Chad. Wearing a Bills hat and pointing to it I said "hey man I grew up watching your Uncle and I hope to see you do well and follow your career. Buffalo fans are rooting for you." He was a miserable jerk.

Hate to judge a guy on one moment, but that's really disappointing. And a St Joe's gut to boot. Dang!

Hate to judge a guy on one moment, but that's really disappointing. And a St Joe's gut to boot. Dang!

I could understand if he just lost the game or had just got done playing and was getting mobbed. They blew the team out and just came off a very nice victory. He was a backup and wasn't approached by many although some because he was thought of as the future. The smug way he wouldn't even acknowledge me - when this time on the field is clearly an opportunity for fans to interact with the players was ridiculous. I mean look I'm 40 years old I could give a crap that some kid doesn't care to acknowledge me, but it would have taken the same amount of effort to say, thanks I appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

That's a shame. I feel bad for jim Kelly cause he makes him look bad and it hurts Jims family name to even be associated with chad (which he has in the media). And I'm an ole miss fan. I hate to see a Kelly doing this. But he is a piece of crap.