Refs for today?

norton20

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. Roby's penalty. Even Rich Gannon said he did not see anything, and he was a QB.

2. 1st inception, never showed the penalty on TV. HMMM!

3. The Gilmore play. Ref's pick up flag, but mysterious un sports man like conduct penalty on Hughes. Footage never shown.

4. 2nd interception, another un sports manlike penalty. Footage never shown.

All this and the Bills only lost by 7. The Bills should of won the game if it was not rigged.

It's sad that I can stop watching TV shows mid-season when I don't like the direction it's heading, but for some reason I can't with the NFL.

They're so bad they've got me confused about my own judgement.

I only watch Bills games these days....I am considering not to anymore, seriously.

1. Roby's penalty. Even Rich Gannon said he did not see anything, and he was a QB.

3. The Gilmore play. Ref's pick up flag, but mysterious un sports man like conduct penalty on Hughes. Footage never shown.

All this and the Bills only lost by 7. The Bills should of won the game if it was not rigged.

Apparently the Robey call was supposed to be on AW. Rodak and Joe B. both tweeted that AW had his hands all over Demariyus on that play and the Broncos players were all pointing at him.

The call on Gilmore was 100% crap. He got there as the ball arrived...the ref realized he was wrong about where he hit him and called pass interference.

The crazy thing is that it was even less PI than illegal hit.

This needs to be investigated Everyone needs to email Mike florio from pro football talk

To get this in the national media. There was a play in the game where Orton under threw

Or missed Fred Jackson. The there was a bronco that came from behind Fred and knocked him to the

Ground. The guy took 2 steps to do it. The ball was already on the ground. It was a easy unsportsman

Like penalty that should have been called. Later in the game near the end they flagged

A buffalo offensive linemen for the exact same type of play as the Fred Jackson one.

Theses refs were trying to get the spread coved but Orton completed a 4th and 16 to Sammi

To keep the drive alive. This game was controlled by the refs all the way.

I more then pissed then ever. These Refs need to be investigated.

All so the lee smith hemet coming off play the Bronco tried to head butt him with

Lee smiths helmet was off.

Totally uncalled for

All this ^

The crazy thing is that it was even less PI than illegal hit.

When I saw that flag the only think I could think was "hit on a defenseless receiver." That at least would have made some sense.

The way refs throw flags on coverage these days, I'm not even sure how a DB is supposed to know how to play defensive back. The calls are arbitrary, change year-to-year, and as often as not are ridiculous.

I watched with my daughters boyfriend who never watches the Bills. He got all twisted about the officiating. I had to tell him, "Oh, but it was worse last week ."

He responded, " How do you Bills fans do it !?"

I don't know how we do it, but a game between two good teams was unwatchable as the officiating was at best incompetent and at worst corrupt with an agenda.

I watched with my daughters boyfriend who never watches the Bills. He got all twisted about the officiating. I had to tell him, "Oh, but it was worse last week ."

He responded, " How do you Bills fans do it !?"

I don't know how we do it, but a game between two good teams was unwatchable as the officiating was at best incompetent and at worst corrupt with an agenda.

we're the !@#$ing best, that's how

When I saw that flag the only think I could think was "hit on a defenseless receiver." That at least would have made some sense.

The way refs throw flags on coverage these days, I'm not even sure how a DB is supposed to know how to play defensive back. The calls are arbitrary, change year-to-year, and as often as not are ridiculous.

If you see a hit that makes that sound on a receiver, it's a flag. That's the only consistency I can see.

The refs helped Denver get at least 8 points. The PI call that led to their first TD gave them 4 points. The call against Gilmore did the same. That is assuming Denver would have made both field goals. The two calls on the interception returns gave the Broncos field position when the Bills didn't move the ball. I still can't figure out why none of the officials saw the bounced pass in the end zone that was ruled a Denver interception and TD. I mean really? What were they looking at?

Some of the Bills players, Dixon and Robey, are quoted in an ESPN piece speaking out about the refereeing in the game today so look for some fines from the league. I wonder what they would say to that fist bump vine if they felt they wouldn't be fined and suspended for life.

With Goodell under serious fire over the conduct policies in the NFL, the chances of another controversial investigation beginning as a result of the fist bump is zero. This will slide neatly under the table. You never heard the CBS announcers make mention of it during the broadcast and you'd have to be blind, deaf, and dumb not to get wind of this from social media. Someone at the network saw it and either didn't pass it on or did and the crew was told not to mention it out of deference to the league. Problem is, if there really is point shaving or game fixing going on at the ranks of the referees, everyone will point back to this game and the s*it will fly horizontally.

This needs to be investigated Everyone needs to email Mike florio from pro football talk

To get this in the national media. There was a play in the game where Orton under threw

Or missed Fred Jackson. The there was a bronco that came from behind Fred and knocked him to the

Ground. The guy took 2 steps to do it. The ball was already on the ground. It was a easy unsportsman

Like penalty that should have been called. Later in the game near the end they flagged

A buffalo offensive linemen for the exact same type of play as the Fred Jackson one.

Theses refs were trying to get the spread coved but Orton completed a 4th and 16 to Sammi

To keep the drive alive. This game was controlled by the refs all the way.

I more then pissed then ever. These Refs need to be investigated.

All so the lee smith hemet coming off play the Bronco tried to head butt him with

Lee smiths helmet was off.

Totally uncalled for

I agree. I am seriously thinking of not watching NFL anymore. Where can we complain?