Schlereth predicts Bills will lose 100-0 on NFL Live

YoloinOhio

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but the Bills are gonna get torched this weekend. Both good QBs they've faced this season have shredded that defense, and this offense can't move the ball against a top defense. He was obviously joking but it's gonna be ugly.

The only realistic chance we have is running the ball and maintaining a bit of control of the game. Problem is, among many, is that the Broncos are great at stuffing the ground game. After that happens it's open season on us.

I usually don't get bothered by this stuff but I'm with you. The other AFC teams with 7-5 records are Miami, KC, Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Cleveland. Would you trade rosters with any of those teams? The only one that I would consider is KC. I think that the Bills have superior talent to all of those teams. When people on the outside view them though they act like they are the Giants.

Which of those teams have a tougher slate of remaining games? Or, to put it another way...which of those teams would you not trade remaining schedules with?

Which of those teams have a tougher slate of remaining games? Or, to put it another way...which of those teams would you not trade remaining schedules with?

The remaining schedule is pretty brutal. I don't think that the Bills are a playoff team this year. That doesn't change the fact that I think that they have more talent than the other 7-5 teams. If they would have closed out either KC or Houston they'd be in good shape.

The remaining schedule is pretty brutal. I don't think that the Bills are a playoff team this year. That doesn't change the fact that I think that they have more talent than the other 7-5 teams. If they would have closed out either KC or Houston they'd be in good shape.

I agree, but maybe the remaining schedule is why we aren't getting the attention of the others.

I agree, but maybe the remaining schedule is why we aren't getting the attention of the others.

I don't think so. The remaining games have nothing to do with Schlereth's 100-0 comment. They are viewed as an overachiever while teams like Miami are viewed as contenders. If you look at power rankings they all reflect that. The Bills have consistently been ranked as the lowest, or near the lowest, of teams with the same record. The schedule will probably prevent the playoffs but when you look at the rosters the Bills are one of the best in the AFC.

I think we have a chance Sunday. Not a great chance, but a chance.

I could care less whether my opinions are validated by talking heads on TV. I'm actually thrilled to see that Schlereth did this, as I suspect this kind of material is exactly what Marrone is looking to put on the bulletin board.