Bills awarded TE MarQueis Gray from Vikings

YoloinOhio

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People laughed at me when I said that Charles was going to be a really good DT last year, and my gut tells me the same thing about this kid. I see him being used in a variety of ways including RB sweeps pulling up and throwing, or Vernon Davis ala 2013.. :)

Tim-

People laughed at me when I said that Charles was going to be a really good DT last year, and my gut tells me the same thing about this kid. ... :)

Tim-

So you think Gray is gonna be a really good DT as well? Who knew?!

GO BILLS!!!

People laughed at me when I said that Charles was going to be a really good DT last year, and my gut tells me the same thing about this kid. I see him being used in a variety of ways including RB sweeps pulling up and throwing, or Vernon Davis ala 2013.. :)

Tim-

He is already better than what we have

CBF

Gragg was fast, but not quite that fast:

http://www.nfl.com/c...ragg?id=2539202

4.50 official 40 time.

Gray was 4.73:

http://www.nfl.com/c...gray?id=2540259

Dickerson was a 4.43 guy - one thing I realize is that combine speed and football speed don't always match up - and sometimes 4.7 with a wiggle is better than 4.5 straight line

I'm desperate for a TE in my fantasy playoffs. I have Amaro and Ertz which basically alternating getting 1 point or less when I start them.

I think I'm going to roll the Dice big time and start Gray!

Dude passed the eye test in his first game. I basically just need 20 yards and no fumble to beat my two incompetent TEs.

The only waiver wire option is Cook. The Deadskins are going to lay down and I think the Rams will just be trying to kill the clock starting I. the second quarter.

Should I do it?

Tim-

I didn't laugh at you, I just wasn't ready to anoint a title on the guy or submit a belief on the guy because in the limited snaps I saw it wasn't enough. I had deemed it possible that he found success when in, which was later in the games, he was working against slower, fatigued OL. By preseason this year I had begun seeing the evidence I needed to believe he will be legit. Jairus Wynn is our best backup DL, though.

WRT to Gray - I want to give him more then one game to impress me. Two quick dumps last week were nice but I think he's capable of more and want to see him down field with the ball.

I didn't laugh at you, I just wasn't ready to anoint a title on the guy or submit a belief on the guy because in the limited snaps I saw it wasn't enough. I had deemed it possible that he found success when in, which was later in the games, he was working against slower, fatigued OL. By preseason this year I had begun seeing the evidence I needed to believe he will be legit. Jairus Wynn is our best backup DL, though.

WRT to Gray - I want to give him more then one game to impress me. Two quick dumps last week were nice but I think he's capable of more and want to see him down field with the ball.

That and there's a gap between a good rotational player and name dropping an all pro and referencing his best career year.

That and there's a gap between a good rotational player and name dropping an all pro and referencing his best career year.

Wynn was our best run stuffing DE until he got injured.

Jamal Charles was bottles until he got injured.

I think Wynn is more than just a guy but when you have Dareus, Mario and Kyle on a line you CAN insert just a guy and he will look good because you know he will be the only one being singled.

Wynn was our best run stuffing DE until he got injured.

Jamal Charles was bottles until he got injured.

I think Wynn is more than just a guy but when you have Dareus, Mario and Kyle on a line you CAN insert just a guy and he will look good because you know he will be the only one being singled.

he's talking about Stefan Charles me thinks. The Canadian kid that joined us midseason last year and there were a bunch of people kool aiding him up as if he was going to be a difference with two Pro Browl DT's in front

You are right to do so.

Also CBS Sports.

Gragg ran a 4.46 at the Combine.

Gragg has very good measurables.

If he hasn't been able to pressure Chandler as a receiving TE, it must be that he can't run routes and gain separation.

We really don't know that MG, who is slower but still reasonably fast (ran a 4.65 at his pro day) can run routes either.