Global warming err Climate change HOAX

20 hours ago, B-Man said:

And There It is: WHO Director Uses COVID to Push Worldwide Climate Change Agenda

Leftists have to leftist..........

The reality is that a World Health Organisation, should be paying attention to the effects of pollution, as pollution, actually affects health.

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk0014S9tydicOuFLeN6XG3p3ftalWg:1598184538560&source=univ&tbm=isch&q=before+and+during+lockdown+pictures+of+city+pollution&client=firefox-b-d&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj7-dKtpbHrAhVLilwKHUxOAh8QsAR6BAgKEAE&biw=1849&bih=978

There are a plethora of images through that link, that show visually, before and during lockdown, pollution.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Buddo said:

The reality is that a World Health Organisation, should be paying attention to the effects of pollution, as pollution, actually affects health.

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk0014S9tydicOuFLeN6XG3p3ftalWg:1598184538560&source=univ&tbm=isch&q=before+and+during+lockdown+pictures+of+city+pollution&client=firefox-b-d&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj7-dKtpbHrAhVLilwKHUxOAh8QsAR6BAgKEAE&biw=1849&bih=978

There are a plethora of images through that link, that show visually, before and during lockdown, pollution.

They do b.c it also affects the climate problem. This is why you shouldn't read things posted by BMAN b/c he doesnt know what is true or not, he just posts everything.

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

How does CNN know it won’t return? Do they have a time machine? Don’t they know that ice is made of water? Is water disappearing? 

Weren't you paying attention when the ocean levels rose and put NYC under water, due to melting ice, back in 2005?

Global cooling warming CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL, DAMMIT!

4 hours ago, Buddo said:

...WHO (a/k/a HUH?) has about as much worldwide legitimacy as the United Nations Security Council or the UN Council on Human Rights.....convince ME otherwise.....

6 hours ago, TBBills said:

They do b.c it also affects the climate problem. This is why you shouldn't read things posted by BMAN b/c he doesnt know what is true or not, he just posts everything.

Thank goodness the people sounding the alarm on climate change never do that.

39 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Such a good little fascist you are. 

@B-Man has some of these posters hopping mad.  Not sure what has ‘em all riled up of late, but it’s quite noticeable.  I’m certain however that B will consider their feelings before posting material he feels relevant moving forward.  

@Hedge back yet?   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

@B-Man has some of these posters hopping mad.  Not sure what has ‘em all riled up of late, but it’s quite noticeable.  I’m certain however that B will consider their feelings before posting material he feels relevant moving forward.  

@Hedge back yet?   

B-man is the enemy because nothing that casts doubt on the narrative will be allowed.

You will pay for your thought crimes.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

@Hedge back yet?   

Weird -- it re-posted my last post on this thread... apologies. 

... Hedge is back this week I believe/hope. :beer: 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

3 hours ago, realtruelove said:

The trolls are humming which is always a good sign.

They have a right to make a living too.

9 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Weren't you paying attention when the ocean levels rose and put NYC under water, due to melting ice, back in 2005?

Global cooling warming CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL, DAMMIT!

Silly boy, Obama stopped that rise in sea level just in the nick of time. 

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Didn’t Pope Francis demand an end to the maltreatment of the Earth, as part of God’s creation?  I believe he did.  Apparently we’re getting back to selective Christianity again on your part.  Maybe we can talk about the prosperity Gospel next.  Or opine about how if oil spills weren’t a good thing God would stop them.  You and I practice different versions of Christianity, that is for sure. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Didn’t Pope Francis demand an end to the maltreatment of the Earth, as part of God’s creation?  I believe he did.  Apparently we’re getting back to selective Christianity again on your part.  Maybe we can talk about the prosperity Gospel next.  Or opine about how if oil spills weren’t a good thing God would stop them.  You and I practice different versions of Christianity, that is for sure. 

If Dems get both houses and executive branch, the Green New Deal needs to be front and center. 

Want to fight Putin? Cut his balls off by undermining fossils fuels

Hate that Saudi Arabia has any influence at all? Gut them! 

Is big oil oil just as bad as the slave holders in their grip on our government? Yes, put them on notice their days are numbered 

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If Dems get both houses and executive branch, the Green New Deal needs to be front and center. 

Want to fight Putin? Cut his balls off by undermining fossils fuels

Hate that Saudi Arabia has any influence at all? Gut them! 

Is big oil oil just as bad as the slave holders in their grip on our government? Yes, put them on notice their days are numbered