Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump is in Texas talking about all the new energy, more production, etc.  He said this:
* Export energy authorization is now authorized through 2050.  (paraphrased)

For anyone who wants to watch:

* Signing to allow Texas crude to Mexico

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

57 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Mediterranean Sea warmer during Roman Empire than any other time in past 2,000 years: experts

The Mediterranean was 3.6 degrees Fahrenheit warmer during the period of ancient Rome

https://www.foxnews.com/science/mediterranean-sea-significantly-warmer-roman-empire

Must of been all those bath houses!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Gary M said:

Too many cows were farting in Carthage. Did you really think the Punic Wars were over territory/wealth/regional dominance?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Too many cows were farting in Carthage. Did you really think the Punic Wars were over territory/wealth/regional dominance?

Also; I don’t think they had quite the brain power of AOC at that time. They didn’t know what a fart was. They called it ass puff.

Just now, Koko78 said:

Well, now that you mention it, Rome did ultimately clip Carthage's nuts...

See? Now let’s talk reparations.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/20/2020 at 4:13 AM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Washington hasn’t seen a high below 90 degrees since June 25. 

25 straight days, breaking the previous record of streaks of 21 days set in 1980 and 1988,  with another 5 straight expected.  

It's been a relatively cool summer this year.  So east coast global warming west coast global cooling?  Is there anything COVID can't do?  

• Haha (+1) 2

On 7/20/2020 at 7:13 AM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Washington hasn’t seen a high below 90 degrees since June 25. 

25 straight days, breaking the previous record of streaks of 21 days set in 1980 and 1988,  with another 5 straight expected.  

So are you telling me that 1989 to 2019 was cooler that 1988? That would seem to debunk the whole global warming thing, but I am quite sure you  mean this as an "interesting" piece of trivia with no implication beyond a small fact.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

So are you telling me that 1989 to 2019 was cooler that 1988? That would seem to debunk the whole global warming thing, but I am quite sure you  mean this as an "interesting" piece of trivia with no implication beyond a small fact.

Oh hell, they still get pissed when you mention that there was no statistically significant global warming between 1997 and 2012.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Gary M said:

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

2 hours ago, The Guy In Pants said:

Also; I don’t think they had quite the brain power of AOC at that time. They didn’t know what a fart was. They called it ass puff.

See? Now let’s talk reparations.

Was this before or after Vesuvius blew which of course had no affect on climate in the area... Well, except maybe Pompeii and a couple other small towns... But we know volcanoes have nothing to do with CO2 or any other greenhouse gas either.... 

So I'm sure it is OUR fault for denying global warming that the Med was warmer 2000 years ago!

• Haha (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...