Global warming err Climate change HOAX

2 hours ago, John Adams said:

I'm an engineer too, cheers.

Trump promised to build a lot of things. Balance the budget "fairly quickly." Fix health care. Fix social security. And on and on. 

He's shown zero ability to build. Not cubes of people, solutions. 

An engineer and an attorney too. I'm impressed. Who are you, Frank Abagnale, Jr.?

• Haha (+1) 1

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

An engineer and an attorney too. I'm impressed. Who are you, Frank Abagnale, Jr.?

Law school was a vacation from engineering, even though I had a full time job as an engineer. So easy. 

Anyone who says law school is hard was a liberal arts major. 

Edited by John Adams

14 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Law school was a vacation from engineering, even though I had a full time job as an engineer. So easy. 

Anyone who says law school is hard was a liberal arts major. 

Super curious as to what your engineering degree is in? Civil? Mechanical? Aeronautical? Do tell.

3 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

As an engineer, I feel that you're giving builders far too much credit. They're just following my instructions, and they call every time they get confused. 

Us physicists think that's cute, you engineers applying our work and calling it "science."

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, DC Tom said:

Us physicists think that's cute, you engineers applying our work and calling it "science."

Not I. In fact I regularly point out that what I do is cooking and what you do is baking ?

I'm fortunate that I have the freedom to acceptably say 'Eh, close enough.' - unless it's ADA grading. In that case if I miss by .01% the client will get sued and lose

5 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

As an engineer, I feel that you're giving builders far too much credit. They're just following my instructions, and they call every time they get confused. 

{Flashes secret engineer gang sign} 

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

So, as a dual major of engineering and physics, what does that make me? {Not looking forward to the answer}

• Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I looked back a week and didn't see this posted (it was a week ago on twitter). It is a real *POW* {BAM!!} *SMACK* of truth... hence, it will be ignored by all the climate change SJWs under 25:

Wake up, grow up and shut up he says.  I think the first two are optional.