Global warming err Climate change HOAX

On 4/27/2020 at 10:05 PM, SydneyBillsFan said:

Renewable energy myth smashed, debunked, buried and cremated by....MICHAEL FRIGGIN' MOORE!! Yes, that's right....one of their own has fully exposed the world's greatest sham!!

I don't think the renewable energy scam has been debunked by "one of their own" as much as the "we need fewer people" movement is starting to come out from their mask.

coupled with the COVID panic, how long until the discussions begin as to who is worth living and who should just go ahead and die for the sake of progress

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

I don't think the renewable energy scam has been debunked by "one of their own" as much as the "we need fewer people" movement is starting to come out from their mask.

coupled with the COVID panic, how long until the discussions begin as to who is worth living and who should just go ahead and die for the sake of progress

Obviously we need fewer people....doesn't mean we have to kill anyone but we sure do need to reduce birth rates dramastically in the 3d world.

17 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Obviously we need fewer people....doesn't mean we have to kill anyone but we sure do need to reduce birth rates dramastically in the 3d world.

I wasn't hinting at killing people.  I was aiming more at prioritizing the health and well being of one group of people over another.

But to your point, perhaps the 3rd world should be allowed to expand while we limit birth rates in California

Who gets to decide?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

I wasn't hinting at killing people.  I was aiming more at prioritizing the health and well being of one group of people over another.

But to your point, perhaps the 3rd world should be allowed to expand while we limit birth rates in California

Who gets to decide?

The people with the food.

On 4/27/2020 at 11:03 AM, 3rdnlng said:

I wonder if any of those pictures come from times a few years ago. I'm old enough to remember that there were times that you could clearly see the San Gabriel Mountains from downtown LA. In fact a few hundred years ago LA was called "The Valley of Smoke". 

I thought that was what they called it in the late 60's.

15 hours ago, KD in CA said:

hey look... it's Bill Gates.

• Haha (+1) 3

16 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Who gets to decide?

Dude, no one is born in California. We all move here. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

HAS TO BE RIGHT. AFTER ALL, WHEN HAVE SCIENTIFIC COMPUTER MODELS EVER MISLED US?  

Sea levels could rise four feet in our lifetimes and 16 FEET by 2300 – drowning cities and coasts.

I don't know about any of you all but I'm offended that whoever wrote that article thinks I'll be dead before 2300.  Not happening.

• Haha (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, B-Man said:

HAS TO BE RIGHT. AFTER ALL, WHEN HAVE SCIENTIFIC COMPUTER MODELS EVER MISLED US?  

Sea levels could rise four feet in our lifetimes and 16 FEET by 2300 – drowning cities and coasts.

Yep.  They just keep selling that false fear......and continuing to label science fiction as 'science based'.

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/9/2020 at 9:02 PM, B-Man said:

PAST PERFORMANCE IS NO GUARANTEE OF FUTURE RESULTS:

● Shot: Polar vortex set to bring rare spring snow and record colds to US this weekend.

—Headline, the London Independent, yesterday.

● Chaser: Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past.

—Headline, the London Independent, March 20, 2000.

Independent_2000_snowfalls_past_12-19-10

● Hangover:

global_warming_new_york_05-09-2020-800x7

This article is great- it says don't be fooled by weather being 30-40 degrees below normal this week because in a few months it will be a few degrees above normal. They also say Florida will be hotter than normal this month but it has been cooler than normal almost every day so far. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.prevention.com/life/amp32435627/summer-heat-predictions-2020/

On 5/13/2020 at 10:46 AM, Buffalo Timmy said:

This article is great- it says don't be fooled by weather being 30-40 degrees below normal this week because in a few months it will be a few degrees above normal. They also say Florida will be hotter than normal this month but it has been cooler than normal almost every day so far. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.prevention.com/life/amp32435627/summer-heat-predictions-2020/

I would love to see a little honesty, or at least clarification, with regard to the widespread use of the nebulous benchmark known as "normal". Too many of those trying to shape energy policy present Earth's climate as something static; that without humanity the four seasons would pass normally with only the occasional heat wave or cold snap. We know for a fact that the Earth was much warmer during past eras, and we know that there's been multiple ice ages. Some scientists suggest that we're still emerging from the most recent one. We know that the oceans used to be lower due to there being much more glacial ice - the lowered oceans allowed for the Aleutian Island land bridge that brought the first Americans here from Asia. Proof of a dynamic climate is all around us, but too often climate-debate talking points come back to referencing "normal" as a fixed level of routine weather and temperature that mankind (especially capitalist mankind) threatens to destroy. 

• Like (+1) 1