Manziel's first NFL start against the Bills?

youngjebrey

It looks like Hoyer may be on the hot seat this week. If they don't beat the Falcons... hell, if they don't win big against the Falcons and Hoyer struggles, look for Pettine to make the switch to Johnny Football just in time to play the Bills. Im sure this D-line would love to give him a nice warm welcome to the NFL.

It looks like Hoyer may be on the hot seat this week. If they don't beat the Falcons... hell, if they don't win big against the Falcons and Hoyer struggles, look for Pettine to make the switch to Johnny Football just in time to play the Bills. Im sure this D-line would love to give him a nice warm welcome to the NFL.

Where's this coming from? Hoyer, by all accounts, has played well this year. And he was pretty good last year until he met Kiko. Guy is a good qb...they didn't need to draft Manziel.

This would be considered a big game by the national media if Johnny starts. Considering the bills' knack for stepping up big when a lot of people are watching, I am certain that we would destroy the browns. After all, we have had their number over the last several years.

This would be considered a big game by the national media if Johnny starts. Considering the bills' knack for stepping up big when a lot of people are watching, I am certain that we would destroy the browns. After all, we have had their number over the last several years.

Tell that to the guys who played last Thursday night

Tell that to the guys who played last Thursday night

Pretty sure the previous comment is dripping with Sarcasm.

Considering our d-line, I don't see this happening. And even if they lose this week I think they will be 6-5. They probably wait until the wheels completely fall off. But I seem them just playing Hoyer for the rest of the season, especially with Gordon back now. They have to figure out what they have with him. I think they are pretty sure at this point that they have a back up QB in him, but they need to confirm that 100% so they can start fresh for next season.