Manziel's first NFL start against the Bills?

youngjebrey

This would be considered a big game by the national media if Johnny starts. Considering the bills' knack for stepping up big when a lot of people are watching, I am certain that we would destroy the browns. After all, we have had their number over the last several years.

wait, what? When did we start playing good in primetime. And when did we get the Browns number.

edit: sarcasm detector is broke.

Edited by kr632

Last year didn't we knock one QB out only to have the other come in and turn the game around?

I think it was more that they knocked our QB out and our back up gave them the game by not being able to move the ball.

The game seemed to turn when EJ went out, not when Hoyer went out. Hoyer went out first and we still lead until EJ went out.

Edited by Sammy Watkins' Rib

Hoyer was injured on the Browns second series and less than five minutes into the game. He also had picked up three straight first downs to start that second series before getting hurt on the scramble.They likely would have gotten it going with him. EJ's injury came two full quarters later. It's possible that had Hoyer not gotten knocked out of the game so early, we may have never had a lead at the half in that game like we did.

Edited by Sammy Watkins' Rib

Hoyer was injured on the Browns second series and less than five minutes into the game. He also had picked up three straight first downs to start that second series before getting hurt on the scramble.They likely would have gotten it going with him. EJ's injury came two full quarters later. It's possible that had Hoyer not gotten knocked out of the game so early, we may have never had a lead at the half in that game like we did.

It's possible, but we'll never know because KIKO.

I think it was more that they knocked our QB out and our back up gave them the game by not being able to move the ball.

The game seemed to turn when EJ went out, not when Hoyer went out. Hoyer went out first and we still lead until EJ went out.

It is confirmed. Orton will get hurt and EJ will come in to lead the team to a w!

• 2 weeks later...

as a fan, i'm cheering against this punk.

if i'm pettine, i'm starting johnny football next game.

Yeah, you can't go back to Hoyer now. I think he's going to get destroyed once teams prepare for him. But there's not enough of an upgrade with Hoyer to keep Manziel on the bench (I think the same thing about Orton :) ).