Southtowns (and the Ralph) getting a s***load of snow

I have no idea how they would even attempt to play today. This is insane.

Hey bbb... How's that weather in B-Lo? ;-P My brother in South Cheektowaga almost got more snow in 2 days than we did all last year near Chicago... And last year was almost close to setting the Chicago record? Which side of The Lakes is the "better" side? Alee or windward?

You know I had to! This post is the kiss of death for us out this way... Live by the sword and die by the sword. Give me death or give me boopkiss! ;-)

I am scaring the living sh*t out of people here showing them the pics that are coming out of WNY! LMAO... Such babies and drama queens!

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@CNN

This is a drone's-eye view of the snowfall. Full video here: http://cnn.it/1p1A9r8 via @CNNiReport #BuffaloSnow

Best use of a drone EVER.

Holy cr*p. NBC news just lead off their broadcast from the corner of my girlfriends street just a few houses down. Pretty cool, but now we wondering how the heck they got there.

Well, I'm sure you having a girlfriend is newsworthy...did they cover the snow, too?

I wonder if there would be a way for Sunday ticket subscribers to watch

That's what I'm wondering too. That's a game I paid for and if they don't show it we're going to have a problem.

@TheBuffaloNews

City hopes to lift #SouthBuffalo driving ban for weekend. http://www.buffalone...eekend-20141119 (@DerekGeePhoto)

That's what I'm wondering too. That's a game I paid for and if they don't show it we're going to have a problem.@TheBuffaloNews

City hopes to lift #SouthBuffalo driving ban for weekend. http://www.buffalone...eekend-20141119 (@DerekGeePhoto)

I can't imagine it not being on Sunday (Monday/Tuesday) ticket

@ProFootballTalk: Due to snowstorm, Jets-Bills game could be moved to anywhere from later in the day on Sunday to Tuesday, per league source.

@RapSheet: When is the deadline for the league to make a call on the time and place for #Bills-#Jets? Friday, I’m told. So they have time #BuffaloSnow

Edited by FluffHead

Hey bbb... How's that weather in B-Lo? ;-P My brother in South Cheektowaga almost got more snow in 2 days than we did all last year near Chicago... And last year was almost close to setting the Chicago record? Which side of The Lakes is the "better" side? Alee or windward?

You know I had to! This post is the kiss of death for us out this way... Live by the sword and die by the sword. Give me death or give me boopkiss! ;-)

I am scaring the living sh*t out of people here showing them the pics that are coming out of WNY! LMAO... Such babies and drama queens!

Screw you! B-)