When do the phantom calls against us stop??

Big Turk

I'm so tired of these phantom calls against us every game...in this case 3 of them this game...

1) Roughing the passer on Williams. View on the jumbotron clearly shows he went over the top of Smith and brushed his shoulder...nonsense call considering I've seen guys hit the QBs while sliding full force and get no calls

2) False start on 4th and 1...the entire stadium and Bills team knew it was a KC player that jumped offsides. However the ref calls it on us...wtf???? Are you serious??

3) PI on Chandler...Might have completely whiffed, but at worst barely even contacts the LB yet gets flagged. Meanwhile Gronkowski shoves our player to the ground, turns around and makes the catch in the NE game and no call...just brutal...

These calls led to 3 KC points and 2 punts for the Bills...

Combine this with boneheaded fumbles by Brown running into the endzone and McKelvin on the punt return, along with Orton missing wide open receivers much of the game and its too much to overcome...we are not good enough to have to beat the other team and the refs

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call on Williams was a good call. Henderson moved. Chandler pushed off. Am I missing something here?

Chandler barely touched him if at all...it didn't look like anyone on the Bills moved on the giant jumbotron replay and Williams didn't even touch Smith...maybe you need a bigger TV...the jumbotron replay is pretty clear

There is no question that Henderson twitched two different times. It was slight. It didn't draw the Chiefs offsides. But he definitely moved a millimeter.

This. And Chander did extend his arm to create separation. Both were ticky tacky penalties that the refs sometimes call and sometimes don't.

The only really bad calls I was pissed about was the late hit out of bounds that wasn't called and a hold that wasn't called right in front of a ref that was on a huge play. Can't remember exactly which one.

This. And Chander did extend his arm to create separation. Both were ticky tacky penalties that the refs sometimes call and sometimes don't.

The only really bad calls I was pissed about was the late hit out of bounds that wasn't called and a hold that wasn't called right in front of a ref that was on a huge play. Can't remember exactly which one.

The issue is when other teams are allowed to get away with murder against us and we get called for nonsense..if it goes both ways OK but its not

Chandler barely touched him if at all...it didn't look like anyone on the Bills moved on the giant jumbotron replay and Williams didn't even touch Smith...maybe you need a bigger TV...the jumbotron replay is pretty clear

Maybe you can go over someone's house where they have a cable box with rewind. Henderson flinched twice before the snap. You can't whine that away. Chandler pushed off. The Saints just had a hail Mary TD to win the game taken away for the same play. It is what it is, move on..

Edited by Mr. WEO

He absolutely twitched noticeably. The announcers even usedthe telestrator to show the movement. The first time I saw it ,I thought it was a bad call, but not after seing further review. Didn't really matter because they were going to punt anyway. I'd bet money that Henderson was told to do that with thehoope of gwtting away with it. He twitched twice, actually.

The call on Williams gets made against pretty much every player in the league on plays like that.

Maybe you can go over someone's house where they have a cable box with rewind. Henderson flinched twice before the snap. You can't whine that away. Chandler pushed off. The Saints just had a hail Mary TD to win the game taken away for the same play. It is what it is, move on..

Yep.

So Chandler did touch him then? Ok. Henderson, not anyone, Henderson moved. Twice. Watch another replay and you'll see Williams made contact with the QB who was sliding. Period.

The unnecessary roughness against the QB will always be called. I had no problem with that one.

If the umpire saw Henderson's twitch good for him, but I think he called it upon the KC player moving (2 good seconds later)

The push on Chandler is what get me, if you didn't call Bowe the couple of times he pushed off McKelvin you sure as hell don't call it when a player from the other team does the same. No consistency on the same exact situation and that is why it was a BS penalty.

He absolutely twitched noticeably. The announcers even usedthe telestrator to show the movement. The first time I saw it ,I thought it was a bad call, but not after seing further review. Didn't really matter because they were going to punt anyway. I'd bet money that Henderson was told to do that with thehoope of gwtting away with it. He twitched twice, actually.

The call on Williams gets made against pretty much every player in the league on plays like that.

The games become unwatchable if you look for equity. I stopped even worrying about it recently and it makes the games almost enjoyable. That said-- officials are part of the game and often impact games. Why should they be off limits? Sometimes it's situational. The opi on chandler sucks. If they call it each time, no problem. But, I think everyone agrees that they don't. Game to game, series to series, crew to crew it varies, and it sucks if you're on the wrong side of it, and truly sucks when it happens at critical times in the game.

The unnecessary roughness against the QB will always be called. I had no problem with that one.

If the umpire saw Henderson's twitch good for him, but I think he called it upon the KC player moving (2 good seconds later)

The push on Chandler is what get me, if you didn't call Bowe the couple of times he pushed off McKelvin you sure as hell don't call it when a player from the other team does the same. No consistency on the same exact situation and that is why it was a BS penalty.

Leodis was never close enough to Bowe to get pushed off...