When do the phantom calls against us stop??

Big Turk

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They simply looked and saw it.

In super slo mo it was barely noticeable. He definitely moved. But that would be extremely hard to see from 15 feet away in real time. I can't explain it. It wasn't a bad call, except guys move that amount most every play. The only reason they called it is because the Chiefs jumped. But I would bet anything they didn't even see it and jumped independently because they surely didn't jump the first time, or immediately on the second time.

You guys are insane. Yeah, Henderson moved. In fact, I saw everyone on the line move because they were !@#$ing breathing! That wasn't enough for the flag. Period.

The non call on the late hit was another beauty. What can you do but shake your head?

In super slo mo it was barely noticeable. He definitely moved. But that would be extremely hard to see from 15 feet away in real time. I can't explain it. It wasn't a bad call, except guys move that amount most every play. The only reason they called it is because the Chiefs jumped. But I would bet anything they didn't even see it and jumped independently because they surely didn't jump the first time, or immediately on the second time.

They jumped the second time--when he moved his shoulders. The flag was thrown because the refs concluded he was trying to draw them off sides. Otherwise, on 1st or 2nd down that doesn't get called.

They jumped the second time--when he moved his shoulders. The flag was thrown because the refs concluded he was trying to draw them off sides. Otherwise, on 1st or 2nd down that doesn't get called.

I agree it doesn't get called. I don't really think they jumped because of it because he moved his leg and they didn't jump for about a second.

I agree it doesn't get called. I don't really think they jumped because of it because he moved his leg and they didn't jump for about a second.

But once he jumped it made it harder not to call. Do you give the bills a first if you noticed the motion before the jump?

But once he jumped it made it harder not to call. Do you give the bills a first if you noticed the motion before the jump?

Nope.

I can't explain like the other poster was saying how they noticed that. I will have to see it again but iirc three guys on the Chiefs started in. None of them saw that last twitch IMO.

Pretty standard stuff for a road game. As it was the no-call on the late hit eleven yards out of bounds in our stadium on our bench no less, exactly one play after the Chandler garbage call...

I mean ya it didn't decide the game cause the McKelvin punt return put us in a better position than the Chandler catch would've but man...

I don't know, Im no Marrone fan but I would've lost my #### by now if I were him, fines be damned. Pull a Phil Jackson and take shots at them in a snarky way, just do something, whatever he's doing this year just isn't working with the stripes.

All I know is that we gave this game away. Pure and simple. We've got to call it how it is. The fumble into the end zone, the McKelvin fumble not to mention the Jamaal Charles 4th&1 touchdown were the cause. I could go on with the wasted red zone opportunities but that would require me to relive the game in my head and it was bad enuf just watching it the first time. Only positive today is the Phins and Steelers both lost. Lets hope we play angry Thursday. This one had nothing to do with phantom calls that's just an excuse.

All I know is that we gave this game away. Pure and simple. We've got to call it how it is. The fumble into the end zone, the McKelvin fumble not to mention the Jamaal Charles 4th&1 touchdown were the cause. I could go on with the wasted red zone opportunities but that would require me to relive the game in my head and it was bad enuf just watching it the first time. Only positive today is the Phins and Steelers both lost. Lets hope we play angry Thursday. This one had nothing to do with phantom calls that's just an excuse.

Yep and yep. Those calls were not even close to why we lost. In fact, technically they were all the correct calls. It's debatable whether one or two of them should have been called.

Each of those three calls were correct as called.

They were all close enough to go either way, so it's kind of tough to get worked up to say we wuz robbed. Blame Brown and McKelvin for their fumbles and some poor coaching decisions for this loss....

Makes plays and refs do not matter, I would say the late hit out of bounds on Hogan was the worst no call of the day.The second defender has his whole body out of bounds and continues to attack Hogan.

Also TH lifting up Chandlers leg and going after him well after the whistle. I thought there were a few PF calls missed today.

Refs didn't cost the game. We did that all on our own

Makes plays and refs do not matter, I would say the late hit out of bounds on Hogan was the worst no call of the day.The second defender has his whole body out of bounds and continues to attack Hogan.

I agree totally, should have been a late hit call without a doubt. The only other call I think sucked was the "pushoff" on Chandler. I was pissed on the Henderson false start, but upon watching replay, believe it was the right call. Undisciplined on his part, that's all you can say

I agree totally, should have been a late hit call without a doubt. The only other call I think sucked was the "pushoff" on Chandler. I was pissed on the Henderson false start, but upon watching replay, believe it was the right call. Undisciplined on his part, that's all you can say

When was this one? I have the game on tape. I watched Henderson's illegal motion 8 times and i still think it was bogus. But that's me. They called one earlier this season on our wideout when he was standing so still I thought he was a statue. These refs kill me.

The one where their guy had our guy's leg twisted up to make a wish was a good non-call because our guy was about to kick him in the nose.

If you play sloppy enough where you make a few bad calls matter then you are making a huge gamble that the refs might screw you.