Urbik...thought he was solid

Big Blitz

Agreed. Didn't see the whole first half but he held his own from what I could see throughout the second half. While I hope for Richardson to improve, the switch couldn't have come sooner. Now it's just a case of removing Pears from a position he has no business being at.

improved .

better.

not nearly there yet though.

Give him a couple weeks between Woods and Glenn. The left side will look pretty decent i suspect. need some time to dial in the communication

Marrone wanted to make Whaley / Brandon look bad. Marrone looks like the idiot.

oh that's just silly J ? Edited by 3rdand12

Marrone wanted to make Whaley / Brandon look bad. Marrone looks like the idiot.

Do you honestly think Marrone is that spiteful? Could it not be that he thought it better to keep Richardson in there for the long-term development of the line? It wasn't happening quick enough so he made a move. Just my $0.02CAD.

now if we had ingonito at the other guard spot they would be dominate and we could finally be an explosive offense.

VERY VERY dumb

They'd be what? Dominated?

As for Urbik's play, it's clear that the team won today despite Marrone and Hackett's coaching. Just like last year's blowout of the Jets, the Bills lacked quality offensive coaching. Marrone, last year, made some inexcusable issues with clock and timeout management in the 37-14 win over the Jets. This year, the media and fans will again forget the fact that he coaches an indisciplined team, has a hack O.C. who isn't cut out for top D-1 O.C. positions, and is incredibly stubborn when it comes to playing the best player for a position.

Urbik should have always been the starter at left guard, or at least come in after Williams' injury. Richardson isn't ready. Marrone and Hackett will be gone after this year, I think, and they should be. I think the team goes 8-8 with wins over the Jets and Raiders and a win over the Dolphins, Chiefs, or Browns.

They'd be what? Dominated?

As for Urbik's play, it's clear that the team won today despite Marrone and Hackett's coaching. Just like last year's blowout of the Jets, the Bills lacked quality offensive coaching. Marrone, last year, made some inexcusable issues with clock and timeout management in the 37-14 win over the Jets. This year, the media and fans will again forget the fact that he coaches an indisciplined team, has a hack O.C. who isn't cut out for top D-1 O.C. positions, and is incredibly stubborn when it comes to playing the best player for a position.

Urbik should have always been the starter at left guard, or at least come in after Williams' injury. Richardson isn't ready. Marrone and Hackett will be gone after this year, I think, and they should be. I think the team goes 8-8 with wins over the Jets and Raiders and a win over the Dolphins, Chiefs, or Browns.

Urbik should have always been the starter at RG.