Urbik...thought he was solid

Big Blitz

Do you honestly think Marrone is that spiteful? Could it not be that he thought it better to keep Richardson in there for the long-term development of the line? It wasn't happening quick enough so he made a move. Just my $0.02CAD.

There is no long term - with this roster its win NOW!!

Yep, and somehow all 31 other teams haven't decided to get this desperate either.

If anything we should be questioning the coaching and the schemes more than the personnel.

In a lot of ways.

But we have to always give credit where credit is due. I think Marrone is equally at fault for the offense as Hackett is. But we have to give Marrone credit for the balls to start Orton when he did. I'm not sure how many of the 32 HC would have made that call at that time, 2-2, with Orton there only five weeks. It clearly, in retrospect, was the right move. And most Bills fans applauded it, even some that were EJ fans. But we have to give him credit for that move. It was not a no brainer, even if you hate EJ.

I thought our line gave Orton some solid protection today (with the exception of that horrendous double lookout block early on). I agree with the announcers who pointed out that Orton holds on to the ball too long at times, and a few of the sack on him today were his own doing.

Long Live Kraig Urbik!

In a lot of ways.

But we have to always give credit where credit is due. I think Marrone is equally at fault for the offense as Hackett is. But we have to give Marrone credit for the balls to start Orton when he did. I'm not sure how many of the 32 HC would have made that call at that time, 2-2, with Orton there only five weeks. It clearly, in retrospect, was the right move. And most Bills fans applauded it, even some that were EJ fans. But we have to give him credit for that move. It was not a no brainer, even if you hate EJ.

Agreed.