Mike & Aaron Williams not active today vs. Patriots

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like it. It sounds like it is simply a matchup and positional thing and not any kind of punishment or wrongdoing. He doesnt play ST so they may have thought Hogan was a more important spot but I still don't like it.

Hogan flat out sucks... Took a dumb penalty on ST last week... Terrible move IMO

I don't like it. It sounds like it is simply a matchup and positional thing and not any kind of punishment or wrongdoing. He doesnt play ST so they may have thought Hogan was a more important spot but I still don't like it.

\

Without more information, neither do I. Mike has stepped up and made catches when given the opportunity this year. A far better WR than Hogan. Perhaps he is dinged.

\

Without more information, neither do I. Mike has stepped up and made catches when given the opportunity this year. A far better WR than Hogan. Perhaps he is dinged.

@caplannfl

#Bills WR not on inj. report. MT @CaveManMike19: I'm not playing today but we still need this win… http://instagram.com/p/uDogRCtTcU/

@caplannfl

#Bills WR not on inj. report. MT @CaveManMike19: I'm not playing today but we still need this win… http://instagram.com/p/uDogRCtTcU/

Hmmmm. Hopefully this isn't the dirst surfacing of those dreaded character issues we were hearing about.

Very weird move.

Pretty classy post on Mike's part. And I have to admit I was wondering if something happened (missed meeting?) this week to aid in this decision. But I think Kelly is likely right on this and it is just a football decision.

I don't get it. In the CHI team, he came up big and looked great. I thought that he would round out the top three with Sammy and Woods quite well. Here's hoping that he uses this as motivation to be the player that his talent dictates he can be.

Hmmmm. Hopefully this isn't the dirst surfacing of those dreaded character issues we were hearing about.

Very weird move.

That was my first thought. if he was dinged or it's a strategic decision to add some help elsewhere, those are short term issues. The character thing could mean he won't work out long term. That would be a shame. I've been pleased to not hear of any issues so far.... but what do I know? I hope it's another reason.

what has he done in the redzone so far?

not enough opportunities. i don't think we should hold him accountable for what EJ was able to do with him (or not able to do i should say). he was a TD machine in Tampa. i think he could be a good weapon for Orton