Mike & Aaron Williams not active today vs. Patriots

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaron Williams out -- that is probably why the Mike Williams move was made. Aaron Williams being out is more alarming to me than MW, even though he was on the injury list. Gronk is happy right about now.

Explain. Couldn't they just deactivate AW and activate that rookie safety?

So Mike was deactivated because AW was deactivated? For teams? Kenny Ladler getting to suit up today. Woo! Shame about AW. He keeps getting little injuries.

No Bryce. Still wondering about this move.

Edited by Big C

So Mike was deactivated because AW was deactivated? No. Kenny Ladler getting to suit up today. Woo! Shame about AW. He keeps getting little injuries.

No Bryce. Still wondering about this move.

Yes. For special team purposes. Graham is going to start and play every snap at safety, and due to the fact he also plays teams, they needed more depth at both safety and teams.

All that said, I'm not sure I agree with the move even knowing that. But this is the logic.

Marrrone loves himself some Chris hogan

This right here is one of those spots I think we made a decision protecting a coach that should be able to fill a hole on special teams for a few snaps instead of getting our best out there on offense.

I'm going with the theory of activating brown. All 53 should be able to suit up. The 46 to dress rule should be changed.

They should expand the rosters to 58 and have 53 suit up (5 inactive spots for injured players). NFL Rosters are way too small. It puts a lot of pressure on teammates to play hurt knowing they don't have a lot of depth.