EJ benched, Orton to start.

JÂy RÛßeÒ

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How 4-0? They were blown out by SD, which could easily have gotten another couple of scores the way they were playing if they had tried in the 4th quarter.

How is losing by 10 getting blown out? We stopped SD in the 4th. 2 scoring drives and we at least force overtime.

This is the end of this staff and FO, absent Orton pulling off a miracle.

That said, all I am hoping is that Orton plays like fitz, as crazy as that sounds.

But is playing like Fitz that much better than how EJ was playing? At least with EJ, you could hope for growth.

But I do agree Marrone is coaching for his job.

We got the guy who lost starting jobs to Rex Grossman and Tim Tebow. Desperate move by a desperate coach.

Marrone isn't concerned about the long term future of this team. EJ had been bad but he at least is young. We are going to long for the days of Fitz. Stupid move.

Orton didnt lose his starting job to Grossman nor tebow as they were never his squads or truly his jobs .

Rex Grossman was the bears starter and former first rd pick who got hurt at the end of preseason forcing 4th rd pick Orton to step in . When Grossman was healthy he started.

As for tebow he was a 1st rd pick the former coach traded up to get. After the coach was fired orton was set to be traded at the start of camp but the trade fell through so the broncos started the better QB but because of a new GM and coaching staff they had to see what Tebow could do so they gave the fans what the wanted and went with tebow not because he was better but because they needed to see what he could him before making a decision on his future which essentially led to him being dealt asap to the jets as soon as the season was over .

This stuff can easily be found on the net Im amazed at how many people repeat the same things no matter how wrong or out of context it is

It should be this:

OL slowing down a stunting DL

missed tackles

dropped passes.

oh and don't let players roll on the ground to get 1st downs.

Wayyy too rational.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

Orton didnt lose his starting job to Grossman nor tebow as they were never his squads or truly his jobs .

Rex Grossman was the bears starter and former first rd pick who got hurt at the end of preseason forcing 4th rd pick Orton to step in . When Grossman was healthy he started.

As for tebow he was a 1st rd pick the former coach traded up to get. After the coach was fired orton was set to be traded at the start of camp but the trade fell through so the broncos started the better QB but because of a new GM and coaching staff they had to see what Tebow could do so they gave the fans what the wanted and went with tebow not because he was better but because they needed to see what he could him before making a decision on his future which essentially led to him being dealt asap to the jets as soon as the season was over .

This stuff can easily be found on the net Im amazed at how many people repeat the same things no matter how wrong or out of context it is

Trust me, I know Orton. He is Fitz. It's funny that fans are crying about EJ producing 17 points when I'd ventured to guess that is right along with Orton's career average.

We are benching EJ for a guy who produces EJ point totals only he is like 10 years older. Awesome.

It should be this:

OL slowing down a stunting DL

missed tackles

dropped passes.

oh and don't let players roll on the ground to get 1st downs.

It was EJ's fault for not touching that guy.

EJ, like many young QBs, was rushed to start. If Kolb did not get hurt, he would have been the starter last year. That plan blew up when he got injured. EJ has been up and down. He will never be an elite QB but I thought he could be a solid starter. Last 2 games. He regressed big time. Hope his time watching from the side line and working on his mechanics that will salvage his career.