EJ benched, Orton to start.

JÂy RÛßeÒ

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, if this is what the Bills are going to do, fine.

I like EJ, but I will support Orton if they want to go with him.

However, Hackett is still the offensive coordinator, can we expect things to be that much different with Orton under center?

Did it ever occur to you, or anyone for that matter, that EJ was holding back our OC? Thats how I always felt.

How can you honestly grade an OC when EJ is so bad??

Dont agree but I'm most def watching the game at Det with big eyes.

How is 14 games enough judge a QB that you knew was gonna be a project from the beginning??

Wow hope this does not backfire in Marrones face.

If you weren't convinced after those 14 games I dont think another 14 was going to help your evaluation

@buffalobills

5 things to know about #Bills QB Kyle Orton http://ow.ly/C5dJc

Details about Kyle Orton replacing EJ Manuel will be here (updates publishing): http://ow.ly/C5ehD

(@ChrisBrownBills)

UPDATED (with photos, video, quotes): Marrone makes QB switch, Kyle Orton to start Sunday http://ow.ly/C5ehD

pic.twitter.com/EKANhcONne

But again, give an answer. what happens if he does?

Let history repeat itself.......replace Orton with Tebow and go on a 7 game winning streak, make the playoffs, win a wildcard game and have the bejeesus kicked out of us by Tommy Boy! I'd take that season over the last 14. Edited by Garranimal

Well considering just about ALL Bills QB's lose their very 1st start w/ a buffalo on the helmet, better to get it out of the way in a game they're expected to lose rather than at home vs the Cheatriots.

Would be cool if the guy from Purdue can break the 1st start jinx.

Dont agree but I'm most def watching the game at Det with big eyes.

How is 14 games enough judge a QB that you knew was gonna be a project from the beginning??

Wow hope this does not backfire in Marrones face.

It's enough to judge, at a minimum, that he's not ready to be out on the field right now. I've been hoping for Manuel to succeed but when he's just not making the plays you have to make a switch.

It doesn't necessarily mean he's done for all time (though if I were a betting man that's the way I'd bet). Maybe he can still turn it around and perform if he gets called on.

Let history repeat itself.......replace Orton with Tebow and go on a 7 game winning streak, make the playoffs, win a wildcard game and have the bejeesus kicked out of us by Tommy Boy! I'd take that season over the last 14.

They then cut Tebow out of the league after the season was over while Orton has now gone on to sign two pretty good contracts .

The defense and running game was the key there they put tebow in expecting to get a high first rd pick and wanted Rg3 . The defense took off and they just rode it .