Who will be the starting QB next year?

Tom Brady.

No one is above The Patriot Way. Pats forgo paying a $12MM bonus to an aging/decline QB and turn the reigns over to Garoppolo. They figure it worked out pretty well last decade so why not try it again. The Bills give their 2015 2d rounder and 2016 first rounder in the pre-draft deal.

Sam Bradford

This^ and draft the experts best available QB prospect in the 2nd or 3rd round to develop. The bills have proven they cannot evaluate the QB position.

Bradford was balling last year before the injury. He might never get back to be a true Franchise QB but he would certainly be an improvement over what we have seen.

This^ and draft the experts best available QB prospect in the 2nd or 3rd round to develop. The bills have proven they cannot evaluate the QB position.

Bradford was balling last year before the injury. He might never get back to be a true Franchise QB but he would certainly be an improvement over what we have seen.

100% agreed.

EJ Manuel with a new OC (and possibly new HC)

No chance, there will be riots at OBD if he is still starting next season. The staff may be underwhelming but their QB can't perform simple football tasks like throwing to a guy wide open 5 yards in front of him.

The GM is responsible for not bringing in some more QB talent to backup/start in front of EJ this season.

No chance, there will be riots at OBD if he is still starting next season. The staff may be underwhelming but their QB can't perform simple football tasks like throwing to a guy wide open 5 yards in front of him.

The GM is responsible for not bringing in some more QB talent to backup/start in front of EJ this season.

I guess we will see. I still think EJ has the talent to be good. I 100% believe that Marrone and Hackett are WAY out of their league in the NFL and need to go. Marrone and Hackett should be coaching in DII college ball.

Carson Palmer after his contract voids in Arizona. 2 years $16 million. Bills draft 2nd round QB let him sit 2 years.

Palmer hasn't been good in 10 years.