If Fitz beats us on Sunday, what will you do?

YoloinOhio

If we lose I will once again take great solace in the fact that I have other hobbies to distract me. And one particular hobby has wreaked absolute havoc on my life for 43 years and counting. While at the same time; It has been my unexplained salvation. Dirt bikes = America's toughest sport. The very sport that gifted me a free helicoptor ride to ECMC in 1991. And for some strange reason, I still can't remember how I got there. To this day, I thought I drove my truck there. Concussion, broken bones; Ahhhh the memories ! And Go Bills ! To where ? I just don't know. Can I get back to you guys ?

'Lou'

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last time I can think of where we played a former Bills QB was in 2001 when Flutie played for the Chargers and beat us on a last minute TD run. Anyone have a more recent moment I'm not thinking of?

Rob Johnson came off the bench for the Redskins in 2003 but only because of an injury to Patrick Ramsey. Fun game for us.

Edited by billsfaninmanhattan

they CANNOT lose this game....

Schopp is licking his chops while he looks at his baseball cards and watches tennis.

I listened to the afternoon show of Schopp and the bulldog on my way to work Monday afternoon and I haven't heard Schopp sound so excited and alive in weeks. He was definitely feeling it again after two weeks of trying to pretend to be happy.

Edited by TheFunPolice

they CANNOT lose this game....

Schopp is licking his chops while he looks at his baseball cards and watches tennis.

I listened to the afternoon show of Schopp and the bulldog on my way to work Monday afternoon and I haven't heard Schopp sound so excited and alive in weeks. He was definitely feeling it again after two weeks of trying to pretend to be happy.

:lol: :lol:

Is the whole Texans team not playing? Its only EJ vs Fitz? I guess the rest of the guys might as well stay home in the B Low.

Didn't you hear? They cancelled the game. It's just three hours of Manuel and Fitz arm wrestling and playing Trivial Pursuit.

Didn't you hear? They cancelled the game. It's just three hours of Manuel and Fitz arm wrestling and playing Trivial Pursuit.

Well, we lose. Fitz is smart. Did you know he went to Harvard?

Well, we lose. Fitz is smart. Did you know he went to Harvard?