Official 1st half thread Bolts at Bills

BuffaloBill

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I change my score prediction now? I may have erred on the optimistic side...

I may have been overwhelmed with that darn irrational exuberance. Again, I'm glad we are still in it!

Edited by Augie

Sadly, the "real" Bills showed up today... Very flat, lots of bad penalties, and outclassed in every respect.

We'll see if our coaches can make some adjustments, but I'm not feeling great about this.

2-1 is still better than I expected so far, so I'm not too mad ;)

You can hate on the offense and it would be understood. However, the Chargers have been better in all aspects of the game. Huge special teams mistakes, our defense can't get of the field, can't cover receivers, coaches can't manage the game. At the end of the half we are only down by 10 is the best thing I can take away from this. 1 TD from being back in this thing.

Sadly, the "real" Bills showed up today... Very flat, lots of bad penalties, and outclassed in every respect.

We'll see if our coaches can make some adjustments, but I'm not feeling great about this.

2-1 is still better than I expected so far, so I'm not too mad ;)

Way to stay positive :thumbsup: They played by far their worst half of football this season and they're only down by 10 points. If they have any kind of mettle, the put forth a much more intense and focused effort.

Wind or no wind, make some adjustments. Rivers isn't appearing to have ANY difficulty with the wind. Throw it harder or throw it softer. Enough with the 1-2 yard dump offs under the coverage and just praying that someone makes something happen. Over half of their yards came from just two plays. That's just not acceptable.

Way to stay positive :thumbsup: They played by far their worst half of football this season and they're only down by 10 points. If they have any kind of mettle, the put forth a much more intense and focused effort.

Some give up so quickly. Amazing....best fans in the........