Announcers for Bills/Bolts game

dascottbills28

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So what crappy, low budget announcing team do we have the pleasure of listening to this week for the Bills/Bolts game? It cant get any worse than last week so I guess thats a positive, unless they stick us with Tom McCarthy and Adam Archuleta again....

if they do then Gates might end up playing for us, and chandler for SD!

Gotta wonder why CBS didn't let Steve Tasker team announce Bills/Mia game?

I couldn't hear the sound where i watched the game. But it is hard to believe there is a worse announcer than Tasker. I loved the guy on the field, but he is unbearable in the booth.

I disagree Dean. I like Tasker a lot. Insightful, easy to listen to, etc. I think Ray Bentley is awful but he only does preseason to my knowledge. Tasker is good, hope we get him this week.

I agree. Steve isnt exactly charismatic, but excellent in regards to delivery and accuracy, and often times has actual football insight. If he's guilty of anything, it's being a bit too tough on the Bills when he calls their games. I understand why, but it seems a bit too obvious at times.

Archuleta and that other loser were two of the worst I've ever heard. It was as if they didnt prepare at all. The Dixon/Spiller mix ups multiple times were embarassing. I'd take Dierdorf back over those two.

Edited by SmokinES3

The group last week was definitely the C team...

Fox is so superior... I really liked Daryl Johnston and Kenny Albert week 1 against the Bears. Too bad Fox doesn't do AFC. The only NBC announcer I like is Solomon Wilcots..good insights.. love the way he says "The Beels". I absolutely despise Phil Simms.. Nantz is annoying for football too.

Who is the guy that goes over the top a bit but for me he's kinda fun. A black announcer. I'm thinking Chuck or Charlie Johnson? I haven't heard him in a while.

Gus Johnson? They dropped him for his "He's got getting away from the cops speed" comment...too bad, he was great.

Gus Johnson? They dropped him for his "He's got getting away from the cops speed" comment...too bad, he was great.

They did not drop him. He is on fox's #1 team for college football Saturdays. He had the Michigan St/Oregon game a few weeks ago. It was a money issue with CBS when his contract was up. He wanted #1 team money the problem was he wasn't going to be their #1 play by play man. He would be on the 2nd or third team. CBS messed up though because Gus's real calling is college basketball & for them not to renew his contract they lost him for March Madness, which I think was a big blow to them. It is either love or hate him. Some people don't like him because he messes up the stats & such, but he brings an energy to the booth like no other play by play announcer out there.

im using an over the air hd antenna this week to get my tv picture. that way there is no cable tv or satellite delay, and then listening to murph on the radio

i refuse to ruin my 3rd victory of the year with another horrible announcer duo.

I think your tv feed will still be behind the radio.

If not, I'm gonna do that too!