Favorite hit/ tackle against the Dolphins?

Drreef2

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What was your favorite hit against the fish yesterday? My top 3 are:

1. Searcy tackle of tannehill on 4th down

2. Robey hit on Moreno

3. Woods great special teams tackle in 3rd quarter. I was surprised that great tackle was made by him.

My vote is Woods. He was full speed when he made contact.

Thoughts? Other hits that come to mind?

personally i dont like the Woods hit because i dont want one of our top WRs on special teams, running full sprint and tackling guys

Guns don't kill people. Nigel Bradham kills people.

Loved the Bradham hit. The Woods hit was my favorite. Spikes gets an honorable mention.

The Searcy tackle was great. Aaron Williams also made a great charging tackle for a five yard loss, which preceded the two straight sacks. What a three play sequence that was.

Guns don't kill people. Nigel Bradham kills people.

Loved the Bradham hit. The Woods hit was my favorite. Spikes gets an honorable mention.

The Searcy tackle was great. Aaron Williams also made a great charging tackle for a five yard loss, which preceded the two straight sacks. What a three play sequence that was.

I listened on the radio. Murph had a great call: "That brings up 4th and 36. That's a punting situation."

kj

personally i dont like the Woods hit because i dont want one of our top WRs on special teams, running full sprint and tackling guys

Even when the result was freakin awesome ?

I know Joe. I wish Robert was just used as a receiver.

Maybe Marrone is channeling the kid's anger or something. Woods is playing hardball every play.

Bradham is borderline nutso. I thought he was a nice kid. Even with his lights out hits in college .

But since he is off the mary jane he did seem pretty focused Sunday.

Spikes playe like 19% of snaps. I think the Schwartz likey Nigel and P Brown

I listened on the radio. Murph had a great call: "That brings up 4th and 36. That's a punting situation."

kj

LOL

What was your favorite hit against the fish yesterday? My top 3 are:

1. Searcy tackle of tannehill on 4th down

2. Robey hit on Moreno

3. Woods great special teams tackle in 3rd quarter. I was surprised that great tackle was made by him.

My vote is Woods. He was full speed when he made contact.

Thoughts? Other hits that come to mind?

Woods hit gets my vote for 1st, Nigel gets 2nd. Jarvis Landry did not know what hit him and got up V-E-R-Y S-L-O-W-L-Y. Woods jackknifed him like a tractor-trailer.

Taking mare no out was big. But the hit by Woods. Up until that point no one knew he was there and after it the stadium got back up. We were flat in the third Q. The atomoshphere. I don't know if it was all the emotion we had been expelling or what. I was worried of a fin comeback until CJ and Woods.

Flat in the 3rd???? You were 10 seats away from me... Did I look flat??? Becky needs to step her 3rd down game up!!!