San Diego Super Chargers

YoloinOhio

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are Tough.

Doesn't get any easier next week, folks!

The best thing that could have happened is the Chargers winning against the Seahawks . . . that alone, should keep the Bills from overlooking them or getting to confident. It was a good thing they won, reminds everyone that every team in this league is capable.

I wish Keith Rivers was playing this game. Gates need to be contained for us to win. Pass rush needs to be disruptive. Bills offensive line has to be physical. Bills need a TE!

SD has Manti Teo, who they traded up to get ahead of Kiko. He is limited, IMO, and hopefully Hackett can take advantage.

Donald Butler is a stud LB and I think their DL is underrated. Melvin Ingram is back this year as well. They have a good defense, on the whole best we've seen this year IMO. Front 4 maybe not as good as Miami. freeney still makes plays but past his prime. They signed Brandon Flowers but he didn't play yesterday with groin issue. Their rookie CB Jason Verrett looks fantastic.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Classic letdown spot for SD…..huge, emotional home win against the SB champs…..X country flight….away game….SD players may have overlooked this game a week ago.

There's a whole week to prepare. They start practicing Wednesday for this weeks game. They'll have forgotten about Seattle and will focus on the Bills. Now, losing Matthews is a huge loss for them but covering Woodhead and Gates will be tough.

Look at that time of possession for that game...17 mins and chage for seattle and 42 for the chargers. Wow, More than 10 mins of possession per quarter? Seattle had 13 carries for 108 yards so they can be run on. Also, Seattle put up 21 points in 17 mins so it seems the Chargers def gives up plays so we just need to get that run game going. I think we have a solid chance. We just need to shut down Gates which is no easy task and Jimbo will have his hands full this week.