San Diego Super Chargers

YoloinOhio

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without watching: it was by creating mass-chaos everytime Rivers dropped back.

They are going to be passing...A LOT. I don't know if we blitz every down, but the more pressure we can generate, the better.

They small-ball'd the living daylights out of Seattle. Can't let them do that. It's imperative to not get behind in downs. Force them into 3rd and longs, limit 2nd and shorts.

They are excellent at playing "keep-away," it's how they beat the Broncos last year and Seattle this week. Our offense needs to maximize our possessions and improve in the redzone. 3 field goals isn't gonna cut it in the first half. This will be another challenging gameplan for Hackett.

They are excellent at playing "keep-away," it's how they beat the Broncos last year and Seattle this week. Our offense needs to maximize our possessions and improve in the redzone. 3 field goals isn't gonna cut it in the first half. This will be another challenging gameplan for Hackett.

Keep away is a great way to characterize it. It's a fine game plan if you're winning or when the score is close. If we jump out early, it'll throw them out of wack.

Think 9-0 but with 3 TD's instead. That'll be sweet/critical to winning this week.

Keep away is a great way to characterize it. It's a fine game plan if you're winning or when the score is close. If we jump out early, it'll throw them out of wack.

Think 9-0 but with 3 TD's instead. That'll be sweet/critical to winning this week.

Please stop having agreeable and civil discussions with me. Thanks in advance.

We can hope the west coast to east coast trip takes some of the steam off them. The Ralph will be rocking again, that will make it tougher.

And our Defense, at home, is a force to be reckoned with. I know the Bolts just took it to the Hawks, but that was at home in 100+ degree temperatures. Playing at the Ralph will be different.

Dude, I don't know when Sandy Eggo gets 100+ temperatures, Do the Bolts play inland in a desert or something? Sandy Eggo had a reported high of 84 F with 55-60 degrees and a nice light breeze. Are you perhaps confusing Sandy Eggo's Mediterranean clime with muggy Miami?

I think the point is, stay energetic and stay positive no matter what, and Good Things happen. Look at the Bears and '9ers!

Dude, I don't know when Sandy Eggo gets 100+ temperatures, Do the Bolts play inland in a desert or something? Sandy Eggo had a reported high of 84 F with 55-60 degrees and a nice light breeze. Are you perhaps confusing Sandy Eggo's Mediterranean clime with muggy Miami?

I think the point is, stay energetic and stay positive no matter what, and Good Things happen. Look at the Bears and '9ers!

I watched the game, the on-field temps were over 100. I also live in SoCal, it was a scorcher yesterday.

UTI1796050_r620x349.jpg?75d51d0aea2efce5189afce216053cbc530c46a8

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2014/sep/14/seattle-seahawks-san-diego-chargers/

Edited by GreggyT

Everyone has made good points on how to beat the bolts. But one thing the Bills really have to do is play a physical brand of ball. They really have to match their intensity as well. Rivers really gets fired up.

The bills have to stand in and go toe to toe with them.

Any more cliches?

Yes, they play inland a bit. It's regularly 10+ degrees warmer when you start heading inland.

(I grew up, and lived in San Diego for 15+ years)

Edit: The stadium is relatively close to La Mesa, CA, a suburb of San Diego. Yesterday's high in La Mesa, CA was 106.

http://www.weather.com/weather/yesterday/hourly/La+Mesa+CA+91941:4:US

Edited by Dorkington