San Diego Super Chargers

YoloinOhio

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there's a power outage next Sunday , the game is ours.

If that happens again, can the Bills please agree to let us pee through the fences this time?

I don't think I'm over hearing this really nice, but unlucky, Canadian guy's sneakers make a "squish" sound every time he took a step, and knowing that it was because somebody(s) had found a way to drench both of them in piss. Poor guy decided to leave in the third 3rd, neither he or his wife could take the smell.

The other question: how come the women didn't have any trouble that game? Answer: because I know damn well they have superior technology hidden away in every women's bathroom in the world, how else do you explain them wanting to go there so often, and in groups? I just have to find it. And when I do...they are all in big trouble.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

San Diego Chargers@Chargers 1m

#Chargers TE @AntonioGates85 named AFC Offensive Player of the Week by the @NFL. #StillGotIt

Rich Fann II@RDotDeuce 34m

@RQUINN619 Chargers are 16-16 in games since 2005 played at 1pm on east coast. And they're one of the better records in that regard #Bills

Let them fear coming into our house!

Take what you want out of the Chargers win last weekend but the Seahawks are 9-8 on the road with Russell Wilson at QB which to me kind of puts last weeks 'upset' into a different perspective.