San Diego Super Chargers

YoloinOhio

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A team that goes into a game that does not respect us thinking we are a pushover is better for us so I'm actually happy that is the view of the public and of the fans. If they are not playing us with respect they will get burned. GO BILLS, and yes it does feel like a different 2-0 then 2011.

There is nothing that says the Chargers are doing or will be doing this.

Is it going to be "cold" in September??

"Buffalo is not a good football team. Considering we just manhandled Seattle I am not too worried. It is going to be cold though, and you just never know with the Chargers...."

Oh jeebus. Last week the Pats* couldn't adjust to the Miami heat, now Seattle got burned (muahaha) in San Diego.

Also, all the posts trolling their board...I'm sure there would be some pretty inexcusable material to come off this board if we manhandled the Champs in week two!

I lumped Rivers and Cutler in the same 'mode' for a few years; can be dynamic, and can be their own worst enemy. Cutler is still that way, IMO, but Rivers has really grown. The guy we rattled in the 'Power Outage' game doesn't exist anymore and it will take 60 minutes or more to topple them -if we can.

I can't get past that I think they are the better team. If we win, I think it will be because of crowd noise impacting their offense and coaching (Reich as a first year OC v. Schwartz).

There is nothing that says the Chargers are doing or will be doing this.

agreed. It may not have the same juice for them as a divisional game or The SB champs in their home opener but I am sure they see it as a must win with possible playoff implications down the line.

I can't get past that I think they are the better team. If we win, I think it will be because of crowd noise impacting their offense and coaching (Reich as a first year OC v. Schwartz).

That doesn't sound like a mismatch to you ?

First year OC vs a long tome DC and recent HC. Nothing against my Man Frank whatsoever mind you !

That doesn't sound like a mismatch to you ?

First year OC vs a long tome DC and recent HC. Nothing against my Man Frank whatsoever mind you !

ha! Love Frank the 3rd Reich. I think they have a very solid, experienced team with super talented rookies and 2nd yr players. Rivers can make every throw. I think we are a notch below this team which is just solid in all phases IMO. Now everyone can have a bad game. So we will see. I sure hope we can do it!

ha! Love Frank the 3rd Reich. I think they have a very solid, experienced team with super talented rookies and 2nd yr players. Rivers can make every throw. I think we are a notch below this team which is just solid in all phases IMO. Now everyone can have a bad game. So we will see. I sure hope we can do it!

I CANT HEAR YOU !

Besides I thought we were all in agreement. Nucci said so !

Should be a great test .

I couldn't be more enthusiastic for close win :bag: lol

Just watched the game. Chargers have good skill position players on offense, "obviously". The O-line is suspect. I didn't see anything on that D that impressed me. This was a sloppy game. The heat did play a roll. It caused the sloppiness.

Bills can win this game.