San Diego Super Chargers

YoloinOhio

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a trap game for Seattle. oppressive heat today in San Diego. I thought Seattle was playing rope a dope with Marshawn to come out and pound away and beat San Diego. Turns out Marshawn is a kitty and couldn't deal with the heat and humidity. Maybe that is why he wanted to get out of Buffalo. Next week will be a trap game for San Diego. Go Bills

Edited by Fan in San Diego

Wow- we are favored. No likey! Lol

@jasonrmcintyre: Week 3, via @golfodds

Atl -5.5 v TB

Buf -1 v SD

Dal -1.5 @ StL

Phi -6.5 v Was

Hou -2.5 @ NYG

NO -9.5 v Min

Cin -7 v Ten

If teams were smart they would practice all week at the time the game is (10:00 am for them) so this isn't a problem.

i think SD was 3-2 in east coast 1pm road games last yr and the losses were at the last second or in OT. They travel in on Friday which helps too.

Atl -5.5 v TB

Buf -1 v SD

Dal -1.5 @ StL

Phi -6.5 v Was

Hou -2.5 @ NYG

NO -9.5 v Min

Cin -7 v Ten

i think SD was 3-2 in east coast 1pm road games last yr and the losses were at the last second or in OT. They travel in on Friday which helps too.

Really we're dogs. Home teams get 3 right off the bat. ... I mean, if that helps.

This was a trap game for Seattle. oppressive heat today in San Diego. Next week will be a trap game for San Diego. Go Bills

No way.

I don't think it's a trap game for either team, but I could see how one could consider it a trap for the Bills, who are flying high after two wins over mediocre teams.

The way these teams have looked so far, I'd say San Diego is our first real test. We'll have to be running on all cylinders.

Atl -5.5 v TB

Buf -1 v SD

Dal -1.5 @ StL

Phi -6.5 v Was

Hou -2.5 @ NYG

NO -9.5 v Min

Cin -7 v Ten

Only by 1pt at home... so its really like we're a 2pt underdog ;)

Atl -5.5 v TB

Buf -1 v SD

Dal -1.5 @ StL

Phi -6.5 v Was

Hou -2.5 @ NYG

NO -9.5 v Min

Cin -7 v Ten

Thats GOOD…..Bookies trying to corral all of the people that will take a point and the team that just beat Seattle. Suckers line!!!!!!

Edited by filthymcnasty08

No way.

I don't think it's a trap game for either team, but I could see how one could consider it a trap for the Bills, who are flying high after two wins over mediocre teams.

The way these teams have looked so far, I'd say San Diego is our first real test. We'll have to be running on all cylinders.

Buffalo will be taking the Chargers seriously. They just beat Seattle.