Dolphins at Bills Postgame

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May be a while. Sore ribs could need rest

he said before the bears game that it is just pain tolerance as he can't injure them further by playing, but he said if he gets hit there he might need to take a few plays off. Looks like that was the case today but I also think there was one time he didn't dive for a catch and another where he ran out if bounds instead of trying to get the 1st. We have a late bye week , too. Hope he can breathe tonight.

Haven't read this yet but anyone think Watkin's TD was a fumble. Ball was not in his hands when it hit the pylon. Why wasn't it reviewed...or was it?

The pylon knocked it out but due to the fact that he hit the pylon with it, it's a TD

Again avoided this place like the plague and we win. Where are all you Hackett, Marrone and EJ haters huh?! I want to hear about how the win is 100% due to the defense and the offense didn't do anything. Speak your minds negative Nancy's!

Again avoided this place like the plague and we win. Where are all you Hackett, Marrone and EJ haters huh?! I want to hear about how the win is 100% due to the defense and the offense didn't do anything. Speak your minds negative Nancy's!

What are you looking for here? Just trolling?

busty-big-boobs-16.jpg

Not sure what this has to do with anything, but [thumbsup]

Haven't read this yet but anyone think Watkin's TD was a fumble. Ball was not in his hands when it hit the pylon. Why wasn't it reviewed...or was it?

I thought this as well, but after looking at it again the ball broke the plane before he lost it as it touched the pylon.

Understood but I didn't think he had the ball when it touched the pylon. That's all. I thought we caught a break. It seemed a quick review on such a close play.

Looked to me the pylon caused him to lose control of the ball. In other words, he only dropped the ball after the TD was scored.